How's your 1 month char?

"

finally allahu akbar

hehe

Today my character found 2 uniques:

Unique drop rate changes lol
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Does the scale go negative? Single least productive league I've played (since closed beta.)

Started poorly... My first 4 darkshrines were

1) Xandro - Killed me 4 times before I reset
2) Identify all items - Had no unid'd items
3) Double rare mobs - Area contained no rare mobs
4) Xandro. See result of #1

Currency and item drops to date have been horrible.

At lvl 60, the best two-hander I'd found was roughly 200dps. Was planning on going self found, but my damage was so terrible, I ended up spending the 3 chaos I'd gathered and bought a Kaom's primacy. I still didn't have Vorici's bench available, so I tried to manually link the 3 sockets it had and spent the 6 fuses I'd collected without successfully linking :/

A couple of other highlights to date...

+ Playing solo.. I didn't encounter Zana until I was lvl 76. So every map was through the lab until then. sigh.
+ 24 attempts at "perfection" to date and still not a single 20% quality gem.

Ho hum.... life goes on. I've got my eye on you though Rngesus. Time to pony up.

Edit: Forgot my mapping experience so far..
+ only 2 maps to mid a4 merciless. Ran them both without another map dropping. Back to farming for a map in dried lake
+ Almost lvl 79 now and I still havent run anything higher than tier 4. :/
Last edited by Spanka6663 on Nov 22, 2015, 5:29:10 AM
cosplayed my witch into kaom :D

self found :D :D

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 24, 2015, 3:47:16 PM
Still kind of burnt out from the 2.0.0 leagues. Slowly progressing. Hope I'll be back in shape for 2.1.0. Not a big fan of Darkshrine, atm
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Nov 25, 2015, 4:08:43 AM
I also dont enjoy Darkshrine as much as long leagues but RNG in this event is great for me.

25 jewels and 165 fusings

Kaom RNG

Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 25, 2015, 7:02:44 AM
Really wanted some sick jewels and a 6 link for this build, but the wands more than make up for it. Never pushed it to high levels nor did I get gg gear like I initially planned, but was fun regardless. Got to 92 in hc, my goal was 97, but other games are much more engaging right now :D.

Dual wield bm acro gear

Darkshrine brokenness and stale meta discouraged me from playing the league through its entirety, the shrines felt too abusive.

I'm glad I was able to almost completely solo up to 79 maps without having a group to back me up (and without abusing the darkshrines). Excited for 2.1.
Last edited by CabooseDog on Nov 25, 2015, 11:12:16 AM
I've been restarting over and over, trying to figure out how I want to level in the "real" upcoming season. Couldn't take darkshrine seriously after the joyous hell that was the previous one-month season. I definitely want to try to get to level 85 for the achievement during talisman tho.

My heart's pretty set on an ice shot ranger stacking evasion/energy shield gear (with +es late game), using blink and mirror arrow for single target dps, and stacking enough mana + regen to play without mana pots or leech. Will be a lot to balance but should be fun.

Dead.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Quite possibly the worst luck I've ever had on any league ever since I've been playing. Didn't want to spend 350 jewellers to get 6s. Figured I should be able to do it. End up wasting 741. And it's still not even a 6s. So many regrets on this.

Im done with darkshrine. It was not super entertaning, I would rather like long league. But I got nicce collections from this league:

14 kaom caches openings if someone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8U9bzOn3P0
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 4, 2015, 2:57:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info