How's your 1 month char?

Well for my loyal service, my lightning arrow archer SacrificedToRNGJesus, in the name of the great Wraeclastian entity, was being awarded this ancient relic after slaying Merveil.

The number dices smile upon me while I keep saying my daily prayers. You too shall be converted, I_NO, and become an acolyte of my cult. When you are worthy, I shall show you the innerworks of seeds and mods.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Deleted. Cause having no rares drop to be sacrificed is not fun.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Deleted. Cause having no rares drop to be sacrificed is not fun.

uhm, you have to kill monsters, just fyi.

on a more serious note, it's normal for the first half of normal difficulty to have a reduced drop rate of rare items. and getting some piece of gear with some item rarity early works wonders, at least for me.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
My is better than fine

Spoiler
lvl 81 atm
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
better than I expected tbh, as I didn't level char for 1.5 or 2 years. 58lvl act 4 cruel, baby's first crits etc. In less than 16h (Not world record, but I'm pretty happy)

btw. anyone wanna change his bow jewell for this?
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 5, 2015, 4:44:16 AM

really good thanks to lucky jewellers an fuses
Last edited by TerrorNacho on Nov 5, 2015, 5:01:06 AM
Lucky rng bastards.
"
vio wrote:
uhm, you have to kill monsters, just fyi.

on a more serious note, it's normal for the first half of normal difficulty to have a reduced drop rate of rare items. and getting some piece of gear with some item rarity early works wonders, at least for me.

I've seen your over the glasses retorts elsewhere on these forums. Not impressed. And if it's normal for rares to start dropping from a3 normal up then what's with all the shrines that pop up from coast onwards? Just like with movies, they're a teaser, right?

And fyi I cleared every zone; had mf gear on which consisted in 2 gold rings, gold ammy plus a pair of sadimas and a 9% rarity helm.

But hey, you know better.
I'm treating it as a great time to get the All Ears and No Stone Unturned achievements. More or less on track so far although I'll have to remember to speak to Maramoa more often, and endless library/vaal areas will be a pain.

And I've had two Perfection results from throwing crit multiplier items into darkshrines. First time I had no idea, and got a 20% large mana flask. Second time I carefully removed everything which could get quality... including the gem I wanted to make 20%. </epicfail>

I tend to agree that this wouldn't suffice for a good long-term league, but it's amusing for now and it's arguably as useful as vendoring trash items.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
's all good, except...

Spell caster leveling is excruciating as usual.
Such a pain in the ass I feel like quitting.
Act 4 is anti-spellcaster especially in Normal and Cruel.

And to add to all this I am leveling with Whispering Ice tree (almost all int and no damage) with no Whispering Ice haha :)

Hopefully I have the will to endure all this... We will see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info