How's your 1 month char?

accurate:

Second-class poe gamer
"
nebunelux wrote:
's all good, except...

Spell caster leveling is excruciating as usual.
Such a pain in the ass I feel like quitting.
Act 4 is anti-spellcaster especially in Normal and Cruel.

And to add to all this I am leveling with Whispering Ice tree (almost all int and no damage) with no Whispering Ice haha :)

Hopefully I have the will to endure all this... We will see.

A true exile!

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Quite nicely, thanks. Normal act 4 was a complete joke and I ran act 1 Cruel this morning. Now the struggle begins: Doing the entire story for the 2nd time. But at least I found some +20 boots with 29 rarity. That will help.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
First time playing Ice Crash, it's a blast. Skill is a mana hog though, doesn't help that I was able to 5L it at level 40 or so... gotta level that clarity asap. Got a perfect Rigvalds for 2c and everythings dying real fast.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Just entered a4n at level 34.

Using Flame Totems to level. Not sure yet what build to do in endgame but we'll see.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Was gonna skip these leagues completely, but decided to roll to 70 or 80 on each (depending how I feel) just for the prize draw. No rushing, no setting up a shop, no leveling masters so it will just be chill for me. Playing as and when I can be bothered! Kinda nice to play so relaxed for once.

Back to the grind next leagues though. Maybe mess around in some soulthirst races when they start :)
Phantastic. After playing hundreds of mediocre selfcrafted builds I decided to go with a build from the forums to test Iron Will and Righteous Fire for the first time.
I am having a blast, why didn't I use these mechanics in all these years?
Perception is reality.
Well the one I started with sits collecting dust at 85. She's a crit glacial cascade witch with too few HP and not enough deeps.

But the second one I started is a blast. LA/TS Volt ranger who can now use Inspired Learning and is getting outfitted with much better gear from standard. At only 77 she is much faster, much more powerful and much more fun than the GC witch.

I forse many fun hours ahead.

going good with ball lightning, I tried lightning nova but I feel like lighting ball is more dps. Im in act 2 merci now im planning on using Agnerod North
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 5, 2015, 4:10:44 PM
Playing incinerate for the first time in a while, easiest road to merc I've had for the first character in a league. Darkshrines are fun, easy 20q to gems made leveling much less tedious.

Took a break from the game after warbands/tempest started and was going to wait until the next 3-4 month league. Fallout 4 will probably take up a lot of my time when it drops, but this temp league has been fun for what it's worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info