How's your 1 month char?

Haven't started yet :( will probably play something meta like incinerate totem to catch up. I hear 20Q incinerate gems are cheap this league :P
"
Toodumb wrote:
Haven't started yet :( will probably play something meta like incinerate totem to catch up. I hear 20Q incinerate gems are cheap this league :P

Easy as 1 2 3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 5, 2015, 8:59:40 PM
"
"
Toodumb wrote:

Easy as 1 2 3

Ah so the recipe does work on Vaal gems. That's pretty huge. WTB 20Q vaal reave 1 alt?
sometimes you get bad RNG like one of the gems took me like 15 tries haha but overall it is easy if you have patience anyway.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm just gonna fill 30+ stash tabs of crit multi shits then farm norm mud flaps
Character is doing well mostly, I fell in the trap of trying to be a special snowflake so my build is weird.
-Firetrap (1st skill i raced towards, got clever construction)
-Firestorm w/curse on hit flammability
-1 flame totem
-i put zombies+skeletons on spell echo
-got vaal skellys so i pop that whenever i can.
-golem is chaos golem.

Its sooo fun to play, stomps huge packs and warbands/renegades spawned with shrines, but its uhh yeah pretty unfocused >_>
Lvl 68 in merciless, I went crazy getting ES nodes and stuff, but hitting a gearing wall soon and my es pool size sucks for it.

Need max resists and tons of decent ES gear. Would be sweet to go CI and stay more focused on traps as originally intended. I still want some kind of wall of minions/1 totem to throw in a room to bait everything so I can fling firetraps and run around/dodge.

so close to getting dual curse, so i can stack ele weakness+flammability together, maybe go for temporal chains as a 3rd which means i need a +curse item. Mana sustain is solid, but man I had to invest a lot to pull that off.
current tree:
Passive skill tree build
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Nov 6, 2015, 12:30:22 AM
another 8 weapon and no 20q, it feel like time waste, make me angry and I dont enjoy having to remove all my items and running naked in mud flats. There is no risk, justt boring time wasting.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 6, 2015, 3:47:51 AM
"
sometimes you get bad RNG like one of the gems took me like 15 tries haha but overall it is easy if you have patience anyway.

or nice rmt or GGG gifts . cuz i dont believe in RNG over only 3 days of league
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
kamil1210 wrote:
another 8 weapon and no 20q, it feel like time waste, make me angry and I dont enjoy having to remove all my items and running naked in mud flats. There is no risk, just tboring time wasting.

The risk is spawning an exile or whatever and getting rekt (at least on hardcore its a real risk).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
another 8 weapon and no 20q, it feel like time waste, make me angry and I dont enjoy having to remove all my items and running naked in mud flats. There is no risk, just tboring time wasting.

The risk is spawning an exile or whatever and getting rekt (at least on hardcore its a real risk).

in level 2 zone when exile spawn in another part of map when you can use logou macro in less than second after you use shrine
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 6, 2015, 3:58:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info