How's your 1 month char?

Dead
IGN:
Level 88, playing leap-sweep for the first time in a long time. Using a pretty good coronal maul. Sinking all my currency into crafting a new coronal maul. And mapping.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
rlly good i quit some days ago i reach 83 like my old max char in old days of nemesis

gear
Spoiler

but im feeling bad because idk if i can play anything better than cyclone coc o cyclone discharge :/
my english sux.
Did my version of dual flame totem for a change. I never did known OP skills but without even trying to get good gear i reached a resonably fast clear build. Stopped at 82 cause the map grind is a useless chore to do. Reduced mana was useful for me. But I might be better off with blood magic being near the marauder tree.
Don't laugh: melee elemental hit, level 69 started mapping yesterday
Man, Darkshrine is awesome. (i'm playing softcore, at level 42 cruel a1 yet)
lvl 83https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1480229 my second character progression. Shit geared, Im having the worst RNG ever.
Last edited by kussekurt on Nov 17, 2015, 10:45:24 AM
Spoiler

pretty easy, got this gear after playing it for like 15-17hours, didnt upgrade it yet (30hrs) prolly wont ever^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Spoiler

pretty easy, got this gear after playing it for like 15-17hours, didnt upgrade it yet (30hrs) prolly wont ever^^

How the hell did you get 50ex worth of gear and gems by playing 15 hours?

I'm also playing PA for this league since I wanted to try it before the big chaos patch. Level 74 at the moment with horrible gear. I don't like PA much so I haven't been playing too much. It's strong to clear trash but bosses take a while so I don't like the playstyle.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Spoiler

How the hell did you get 50ex worth of gear and gems by playing 15 hours?

I'm also playing PA for this league since I wanted to try it before the big chaos patch. Level 74 at the moment with horrible gear. I don't like PA much so I haven't been playing too much. It's strong to clear trash but bosses take a while so I don't like the playstyle.

vaal l.trap + inc dura with gmp is fullscreen shockground + vul curse (my next 20Q gem project)
+ culling blink arrow/golem

and its by far not 50 ex oO, bow cost like 4-6ex the rest selffound or in 2-30chaos range

gems lvl pretty fast at atziri :=)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Nov 17, 2015, 11:14:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info