100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

Day 4 comments:

Too many projectiles and a bad combination of totems and monsters = -10% experience.

Another death. At least this time it was not my stupidity but rather game stuff. Shits happen...
The truth, I'm a little tired and bored... but I must continue.

Level 94 and 2%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:

Day 4 comments:

Too many projectiles and a bad combination of totems and monsters = -10% experience.

Another death. At least this time it was not my stupidity but rather game stuff. Shits happen...

Level 94 and 2%

Every death is excruciating after a certain point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Actkqk wrote:

Level 94 and 2%

I stopped at level 94 and 35% and played another char because after lvl. 94 the grind was too much for a little solo noob like me! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:

I stopped at level 94 and 35% and played another char because after lvl. 94 the grind was too much for a little solo noob like me! ;)

I'll beat you. You can give that for granted :D

DAY 5:

Spoiler

Lvl 94 --> 1%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Dec 1, 2015, 11:43:04 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:15:06 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:

T14 map run blue without sac frags or Zana mod! Ahhh it burns! It burns my eyes!

Hahahaha I just wanted to prove that my build resisted something like that after I have died in a T9. The boss I not even try, that it is much. Anyway it proved my point. My previous death in T9 was just bad luck...

For some it is a loss for me is learning.

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 30, 2015, 4:34:28 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:15:23 PM
Day 5 comments:

Taking advantage that I would not waste much I went to visit Atziri... It was horrific. I can't pass the Trio with this build and this computer. The discharges sometimes cause severe low FPS preventing me react in time, and also block my vision of the damn floor XD

With the same marauder I killed Atziri smoothly with another build and now was pathetic...

Level 94 and 1%

DAY 6:

Spoiler

Zero maps.

No maps...

No maps...

+ 3 Sacrifice fragments

+ Ambush + 1 Sacrifice fragment

No maps :(

+ Ambush

Lvl 94 --> 2%

Last edited by Actkqk on Dec 2, 2015, 12:41:00 AM
Hey, have you heard of Path of Maps? I launched this website recently, and I think it would help you track your progress easily (you can track map drops, master encounters, level ups, valuable item drops, notes etc, with just a few commands).

In any case, good luck for your journey :)
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Dec 1, 2015, 3:01:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info