100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

"
Actkqk wrote:

Very interesting... Today I reached level 96 (April 10). That means it took me 1 month and 3 weeks from 95 to 96. Pretty less than 2 months and a half that it takes me from 94 to 95... It is worth clarifying that from about 2 weeks ago I've changed to the dark side of the force and use Voltaxic Spark.

XD

Two weeks have passed and I'm only 96 with 30%... I've had a couple of the most stupid deaths and that delayed me. In addition to I'm playing less because of my work and fatigue after my workday, a death means me about 2 or 3 days of delay.

But unlike Turniphead2 I'm not anxious. I know I'll get to level 100. I don't know when, but it will happen. I've even stopped worrying about the Chaos recipe because I do not need a lot of chaos. The blue maps give me everything I need, including other maps.

Because this pair of silly deaths I decided to change build again. The funny thing is that my new build is more risky than Voltaxic Spark. But the important thing is to stay entertained and not fall into the boredom of doing the same thing over and over again... I am now a happy Bino's Cycloner CoC Bladefall (obviously with poison).

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Apr 24, 2016, 2:32:22 PM
I'm glad you read my post and to tbh I admire your persistence and I admired and followed your thread.

Glad you're back in the fray. I remember when you were struggling through t7s and 8s and I thought that dudes got courage.

Hope you're back for a while, fellow solo struggler

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
I'm glad you read my post and to tbh I admire your persistence and I admired and followed your thread.

Glad you're back in the fray. I remember when you were struggling through t7s and 8s and I thought that dudes got courage.

Hope you're back for a while, fellow solo struggler

Turnip

Thanks but I've never been gone :P
I only stopped posting on the topic in the way I was doing, but when I reach level 97 I will continue with the original idea. Still nobody does something similar and remains for many a mystery how long and how many maps it takes for an average player overcoming these last levels.
Anyway it will not be as soon as expected due to a lag problem that caused another painful death yesterday. I knew that with this build would happen, but it was much earlier than expected. So now I lose a little more time "raising funds" to rearm an old experimental build that before gave me good results.

It's only a matter of patience...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Actkqk,

So happy to see this thread revived and congrats sir on Lv 96! :)

Funny I just read my last post on here from a few months back where I was burned out getting levels and thought my Ranger was done at Lv 92. What became my greatest regret as a lost character I now turned into my best one by far...which I put to the test with some Atziri runs for all but one of my characters. My now Pathfinder wrecked her easily 5 times in a row...my Chieftain died in shame (even with 7700 HP and "good" defenses, lol) and my Lv 94 Ascendant barely took her out after dying 4 times (embarrassing). So how my little Pathfinder with all of 4900 HP and 1600 ES can facetank just about any boss out there is a pretty good reason to pick her to try and reach the last few levels.

I honestly never paid much attention to exp per hour...prior to the Zana upgrade I was always running out of my maps. Now I've got a great stock of T9-10s and T11s are so easy to buy/find with the occasional T12/13 drop that getting exp is so much easier. When I hit 29mil per hour last night I was tearing through maps like The Flash and not even opening chests (but was grabbing most rares/currency). It was taking me around 6 minutes to clear Gorge maps so if I can keep this up without dying hopefully I can keep going once I hit 94 tonight and then go for 95 next.

I'm learning a lot reading these threads...thank you to all the advanced players for sharing your tips and advice...I'm putting it to good use. ;)
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:54:49 PM
For 1 of my lvl 100s, I died 9 times on lvl 99, all with xp. You just gotta keep going and you'll get there eventually. Gl with your own lvl 100
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:

Very interesting... Today I reached level 96 (April 10). That means it took me 1 month and 3 weeks from 95 to 96. Pretty less than 2 months and a half that it takes me from 94 to 95... It is worth clarifying that from about 2 weeks ago I've changed to the dark side of the force and use Voltaxic Spark.

XD

Hey congrats! I didn't see this right away now that you stopped the daily updates, but I know how time consuming that must be so I understand.

Do you find it harder to respec into a new build now that we have ascendancies? You respec your 90+ characters as much as anyone I know so I figure you might have some insight :D

:) Thanks.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, my Marauder has not Ascendancy. My computer potato is so bad that I can not even complete by a miracle half of the maze without the game crash to the desktop.
So my build changes remain normal. Depending on the differences between builds it can mean between 40 and 90 Regrets. And depending on luck, I can spend 10 chromes or maybe more than 600 readjusting the equipment. I've never bought chromes but I bought Regrets quite often if I'm thinking about a change.

Today was a magnificent day. I finally changed my video card!!!

I was using a Geforce GT 520. It was never very good and also for some months the fan had died. I was forced to play at 800 x 600 with all at the minimum...
Today I bought a new card, nor is it something extraordinary (Geforce GT 730) but the difference is so great that it seems like I'm playing something completely different.

Here I give you a picture of before and after and so maybe you understand my happiness:

It's the little anecdotes of a worker, middle class, in a country in the world ass...

I still amazed. I really did not think the GT 730 was so good. Today I decided to activate all. Shadows, post processing, Anisotropic, Antialiasing, and yet the GT 730 shows excellent performance...

The only problem is that after a few months playing with all at the minimum, today I can say with property that this game is really P2W. For a little less than 80 dollars now I have a greater capacity for reaction, a wider range of vision which helps a lot, less dead time due to graphic lag, and a game that now aesthetically improved a thousand percent. All this is summarized in less chance of dying stupidly... P2W.

Gratz on the new card.

I hope I makes your gaming brilliant!

Turnip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info