100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Gratz on the new card.

I hope I makes your gaming brilliant!

Turnip

Thanks... but some minutes later I have died 2 times... Maybe activate shadows was not a good idea after all.

Maybe it's time to get back to my Mjolner build. The only reason it was sometimes uncomfortable to play it was due to graphic lag, and now that is gone.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:

Very interesting... Today I reached level 96 (April 10). That means it took me 1 month and 3 weeks from 95 to 96. Pretty less than 2 months and a half that it takes me from 94 to 95... It is worth clarifying that from about 2 weeks ago I've changed to the dark side of the force and use Voltaxic Spark.

XD

LOL... Today, May 11, I reached level 97. That would be only one month from 96 to 97. I think I'm becoming better at this. And if you were wondering, this is not for the use of Voltaxic Spark. I've gone back to using my old Mjolner several days ago. And I don't have a monstrous damage, only the right and necessary. So I avoid dying of Reflect.

Now the only problem is I'm low on decent level maps and as you may recall, I don't buy maps to others. Anyway it is time to continue with the original idea of this topic. From now on I will put the detail of the maps that I run and what I get in return. So finally we will know more or less in detail how long and how many maps must run a normal person to get from 97 to 100. Most likely to make a separate topic because this long ago lost the central idea thanks to myself XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Congrats again, sir. I was a fan of this thread last year when you started it. I've never bought any maps either...although (shh!) I have been considering it...but as long as Zana gives you some good ones, that is usually enough...;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info