100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

I just wanted to say that I find your thread inspiring. I'm playing the same way pretty much but at an even slower pace. Good luck!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Everyone here probably loves this game cause of D2 but I grew up playing mostly MU as well :)
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
hey,

nice to hear similar players.
i'm level 96 and made it just with level 70-71 maps.
there is no need to do level 75-X maps at your level.
AND its less dangerous.
save the level 75-82 maps for later and vaal them.

good luck
>i'm level 96 and made it just with level 70-71 maps.

Wow, that is some amazing dedication there. You ran 1,200 70-71 maps just to get from 95-96...

"
bluegray wrote:
>i'm level 96 and made it just with level 70-71 maps.

Wow, that is some amazing dedication there. You ran 1,200 70-71 maps just to get from 95-96...

Wonder what the ICER is on that? QALY gained by doing 70-71 without using vaal DD?
I could not get myself to do this, well only if I was MFing maybe then brainless map farming could be good, but I generally get bored of my chars when I see they are working well and it's hard to improve in gear/almost full build.

Maybe if I find a build, which is fun enough to reach 90 with it, but since hp based RF got nerfed too hard I was also thinking of deleting my poor lv 86 guy.
Thanks for all the comments :)

Yesterday I left without doing something... my comments.

Day 3 comments:

I played little and did only easy things. But nevertheless I went up 6% experience. 6% of experience at level 93 on a bad day. Who says PoE is difficult? If I had 12 or 13 consecutive bad days I reach lvl 94 at that time, effortlessly.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Today is back to normal after my little break. And today I will record a video from my gameplay for you to see how slow I am and you realize that if I can everyone can do it =P

DAY 4:

Spoiler

Zero map :/

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 8, 2015, 11:12:42 AM
Day 4 comments:

Good luck always smiles at me (Voltaxic Rift, Oro's Sacrifice, Mao Kun) even with only 15% IIR... On the other hand, I'm a little bored of Poison Arrow. Maybe having in my possession a Mjolner and not use is the problem. Definitely I will have to do something about it. I'll need about 50 Regrets to change build and I only have 23 XD. Maybe a couple of days more...
The video will have to wait because my Bandicam (cracked) refuses to work.

Lvl 93 and 36%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 8, 2015, 1:53:49 PM
DAY 5:

Spoiler

Zero map dropped...

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 9, 2015, 12:57:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info