[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

@draeath: Hm, I'll think about a way how I can make it more clear. Glad it's been explained to you though!

@Chuzhak: True, but that does mean you are skipping on other gems in the setup.
Hm, if you want to put more emphasis on zombie survival, you could try Kitava's Thirst with a Desecrate + Bone offering in there. You could put both curses in there as well, so you can drop the entire HoT combo(It'll work more like a blasphemy then though).

It sounds good though. If you play well, you have at least the damage to reliably kill Uber Atziri, and the Guardians(With 3K dps, I brought down the minotaur to around 25% health)

@Evalonix: I see you copied the gems in my gear, instead of the recommended gems. The gems in my gear are outdated! That is still the setup I had before the elementist got buffed. We can use two golems at the same time now, and using two of the same golems will not further increase our damage output. It's best to have a flame golem and another golem(I recommend a lightning golem).

But glad Doriyani's is working out nicely for you!:)

@duzipreto: Last league, I tried the minotaur guardian once. It was on a okay-ish map, but in the end, the chilled ground on that map, combined with the onslaught mods killed me(had the guy around 25% life). That was the first time(and last time)I tried him. I'm positive that if I had more experience with the boss, knew what his abilities are etc, I would have killed him :)

The thing with this build is, that you have to play it smart. You can't just facetank whatever comes at you - and you usually don't have to do it either. That's why we have our zombies. It makes early to late mapping a breeze, while some tougher bosses can be insanely hard.

Atziri was the same for me, when I tried her at first. All those huge AoE zones all over the place.. No way I could keep up enough zombies, and even if I could, it didn't matter if she aimed at my zombies or at me, there was a good chance I'd get hit anyways!
Right now though, I have more experience with her, and I'm at a point I can reliably do her deathless. It will can only imagine it will be the same with the guardians and the BreachLords :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
hm wow i didnt think my gear was that much different that evalonix but they have almost 3x my damage!

i wonder what im doing wrong?
also im finding myself lacking dex/str to continue leveling certain skills like warlord's mark is this normal?
@Evalonix: I see you copied the gems in my gear, instead of the recommended gems. The gems in my gear are outdated! That is still the setup I had before the elementist got buffed. We can use two golems at the same time now, and using two of the same golems will not further increase our damage output. It's best to have a flame golem and another golem(I recommend a lightning golem).

Omg didn't even realize until now... didn't know about the extra golem not the same of two. Thank you so much will add it too. I think that's the only mistake? Thank you again :)

@unento I think it's all about my rings and the amulet and maybe the sceptre also. Could manage the dex nicely with my amulet which gives +55 dex.

Changed them like this. With the lightning golem it added nicer damage and stats also.

Last edited by Evalonix on Dec 12, 2016, 8:47:58 AM
"
@draeath: Hm, I'll think about a way how I can make it more clear. Glad it's been explained to you though!

@duzipreto: Last league, I tried the minotaur guardian once. It was on a okay-ish map, but in the end, the chilled ground on that map, combined with the onslaught mods killed me(had the guy around 25% life). That was the first time(and last time)I tried him. I'm positive that if I had more experience with the boss, knew what his abilities are etc, I would have killed him :)

The thing with this build is, that you have to play it smart. You can't just facetank whatever comes at you - and you usually don't have to do it either. That's why we have our zombies. It makes early to late mapping a breeze, while some tougher bosses can be insanely hard.

Atziri was the same for me, when I tried her at first. All those huge AoE zones all over the place.. No way I could keep up enough zombies, and even if I could, it didn't matter if she aimed at my zombies or at me, there was a good chance I'd get hit anyways!
Right now though, I have more experience with her, and I'm at a point I can reliably do her deathless. It will can only imagine it will be the same with the guardians and the BreachLords :)

Thank you for the reply man.
Another thing that worries me is how difficult will be the kitting of these mobile bosses, cause Atziri and other 'stationary' bosses are obviously easier. Sure I'll play smart and kite them under the storm but with Conc Eff. I think we wont have enough room to comfortably do it.
What are your thoughts about it? (At least on the Minotaur fight).

And last but not least: AWESOME build man! I'm loving it =D
@Evalonix: Glad to be a help! There's nothing major I've noticed really. I like the lightning golem since it gives quite a bit of cast speed. Maybe you won't notice it immediately, but once you've played a bit with it, you will feel the difference while casting firestorm, or flame dashes.. Love it :)

@unento: you are looking at the wrong damage. Both you and eva have the basic attack selected, instead of the firestorm. The numbers you see there say literally nothing about your actual firestorm dps. And honestly, if you don't have any trouble killing monsters, I wouldn't worry too much about your firestorm dps. I'd say it really start becoming interesting at higher levels, when the difference between a 5 link and a 6 link becomes the difference between nuking down a boss, or not :D
But that's something to worry about once you have your gems at near max level etc.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Could anyone check out my character(TheNickSaban) and give me some feedback? I feel pretty strong, but feel like i could be stronger. Should i go for new weps? Thank y'all!

Omigosh thanks again was checking the wrong stats. okey now this is my firestorm :D
Last edited by Evalonix on Dec 12, 2016, 1:11:00 PM
"
jalowery wrote:
Could anyone check out my character(TheNickSaban) and give me some feedback? I feel pretty strong, but feel like i could be stronger. Should i go for new weps? Thank y'all!

You need to change your privacy settings on your forum account to let people see your characters.
Has anyone tried Atziri yet? My gems aren't max level yet so I'm not even going to attempt until then but.. some of my concerns about that fight...

Does the Ascendancy Reflect node protect us from the reflect of her mirrors? Or do I have to try to carefully aim my firestorm so it doesn't hit the mirror'd atziri?

How well to zombies/golems hold up against her damage?

I'll also mention, for anyone playing this build who hasn't done her yet. Take out Curse on Hit from your Herald setup!! Atziri reflects curses. This is especially bad if you run Flammability because she does fire damage.
Awesome build and description this is mine so far

not as awesome as Evalonix aka Pangirl but it's coming along :) I will beat you :P one day hahahaha

ps

Ik eet geen appels, peren zijn beter ;)
Last edited by Mepiform on Dec 12, 2016, 4:17:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info