"

Why are you now going dual curse ?
You don't have another 4 Link open...
Helmet, Gloves, Boots...

1. Zombie Combo
2. CWDT Combo
3. Golem+Flame Dash with Faster Casting and a 4th Gem

No place for another 4 combo for HoT+CoH+WarMark+XXXX

I put Golem, flame dash and faster casting in weapon and just forego the 4th gem.

As a sidenote, Im having a lot of fun with my http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rigwald's_Crest in this build. Nice fire dmg, and the blocking power goes through the roof when you add 10-20 wolves to your zombie buddies :)

They sell quite cheap on SC if you are not playing perandus.
I just got an Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe, I guess its good for this build?
"
snakzz wrote:
I just got an Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe, I guess its good for this build?

Actually since we're always in low mana situations i think for use it'd be called 'suicidal mantle'. I think it's not worth the risk nor a dropped aura.

By the way I'm tempted to try the cloak of flames + paragon of calamity combo. But the es and life loss compared to a cheaper 6l rares bugs me a lot!
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
@Ignatius256: I'm still looking at the different types of enchantment. It might be useful to get something defensive on the gloves, something that triggers when we get hit(at some point, I had an attack that spread chilled ground around me when I got hit. Sadly I got those on gloves that were just terrible, haven't got it on my proper gloves yet). And for the boots... Well, right now I have a regen and mana regen effect whenever I get hit. But I'm positive there are far more things we want.

@Exportforce: it's as Nozral said. I'm planning to drop that 4th gem, so we can obtain a second curse.

@snakzz: We take double elemental damage with it, so it's sadly not a good option for us.

@Frattagli4: I honestly think the CoF is just lackluster in terms of defences. With the CwDT setup we have, Physical damage isn't the biggest issue anymore, and most hard hitters deal dual type damage anywas(partly phys, partly elemental etc). I am looking at Arctic Armour though. That one should work quite nicely with the Paragon.

Btw, updated the leveling build, sorry it took me a while, but I wanted to add some support for labyrinth as well. I believe I got the right amount of points right - let me know if that's not the case, or if you are still struggling with the recommended points!

Also added some information on Herald of Thunder. Noticed I never really explained how we use it. Sorry about that!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 10, 2016, 10:35:30 AM
But would not dropping anger and adding the Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe be an bigger dps increase then running anger?

I tought anger didnt work with spells even, like firestorm ++?

And dont we need the three dragons helm for bosses?

How do the ascendency talent work on them?
Last edited by snakzz on Mar 11, 2016, 3:58:27 AM
Dropping anger for the Infernal Mantle would seem like a good idea, the IM will give us a good damage boost. But our mana pool is simply not big enough to do this. We only walk around with just a bit of mana, we will easily get under it, if we run maps that slower our regen, are hexproof etc etc. It will severly limit the things we can comfortably run. Also, hard bossfights, with few summons, like Izaro and Atziri, will be hard as well, since we won't have the warlords mark curse on them at all times. You could try it, and it should be working fine for lower maps, but I reckon it will get you killed a lot in higher maps.

Anger does work with spells nowadays. Ever since 2.0, it also adds damage to spells, which is simply amazing :)

We don't need the three dragons anymore. I updated the first post to reflect this: we use the Elementist Ascendancy to achieve shocks(Shaper of Destruction).

Shaper of Destruction has a 20% chance to proc Elemental Conflux on kill. Whenever we have Elemental Conflux, all our attacks will shock, ignite and chill. So even our Firestorm will. And since the shock chance it calculated from the full damage, every kill we make is guaranteed to proc Herald of Thunder :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
What about consuming dark as an weapon?
I'm level 87 right now and i'm not sure where to put my 2 extra points since your guide stops at 85.

Would going for another Jewel socket make sense?
I was thinking about skipping dual curses and try to go hybrid, maybe skipping anger for discipline, but i'm not too sure about how much it could affect my dps. The point is that since we don't need 3dragons anymore we can stack another nice amount of es on our helm. It would be nice to try to push es at around 3-4k with our saved points and gear.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
My Elemental Overload doesn't seem to proc too often. Is it because I'm using Controlled Destruction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info