[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

I had alot of problems in lab, still havent managed to do cruel lab lol.

My hp is just to low :D
I managed to do cruel easily although I only went to do it at 61ish, still haven't tried merc.
Im necromancer ascendancy lv 80, did cruel lab easy, but on merciless i cant even survive 30 sec on icaro phase 1, my resist are caped, 3,300 hp.

I think i gonna change to ele ascendancy and purchase items with more hp. How important is energy shield? Only have 1k or something like that.
"
snakzz wrote:
I had alot of problems in lab, still havent managed to do cruel lab lol.

My hp is just to low :D

Actually i've done it while still underleveled with the gear that you can see in my profile (except Moonsorrow). But i have to say i just use to give a strong priority to life equip since early game. Actually Izaro in cruel can literally oneshot you if u have less than 2.500 ehp.

Still have to try mercy, but since he can oneshot you with less than 1300 and 2500 in normal and cruel i reckon you need roughly 4000 ehp to be "safe" in mercy. You still have to remember to switch off more powerups as possible though.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Hmm, my Cast when damage taken - immortal call - conv - frost wall combo never procs?

Do they need to be linked in the correct order?

Mine is red - blue - red - blue

Cast when damage taken - Conv - immortal call - frost wall...
I'm at 4.5k hp with a 4l (FS- Fire Pen-fastercasting-spell echo) carcass jack running merc lab for days, the hardest part is just getting to the trial because it takes so long xD. Dual curse with flam and warlord's. He's pretty much a joke because we can just fire and run, fire and run.
Still haven't got any decent helmet enchant, and was wondering which firestorm one would actually be best? The Explosion size, Duration, or Damage, I was thinking damage, but explosion size would create more overlap with conc.
Edit: Also what would a good glove enchant be?
Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Thewarguy on Mar 12, 2016, 12:06:20 PM
Hi is there anyone that could character and see what I am missing? I know I'm short a lot of gear but I seem to be extremely squishy and my zombies tend to die A LOT.
"
snakzz wrote:
Hmm, my Cast when damage taken - immortal call - conv - frost wall combo never procs?

Do they need to be linked in the correct order?

Mine is red - blue - red - blue

Cast when damage taken - Conv - immortal call - frost wall...

Maybe your CWDT gem is just too low. Try to read very well the description of the gem, there'd be a "support gems till level X" or something.

ccloaded, i think your profile is set to private :D
Oops, set chars to visible now.
Actually it looks fine, i just don't like too much the flasks. i use to have always one to counter bleeding and a quicksilver of adrenaline, a ruby topaz for reflects would also help a lot.

A couple of boots with movement speed would also help, i'm actually extremely badly geared but i've not big problems, but i tend to dodge a lot of stuff :D
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Mar 12, 2016, 7:11:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info