Enhancing Poison

You're all totally missing the point. Incoming PA nerf.
Hahaha man always when i come to these forums all the people who make stupid complaints are always people with 0 titles and don't bother with supporter packs. Nothing wrong with not supporting but you play for free and shout the loudest, wake up to yourselves.

Poison stacks sound much better to me, id never use poison otherwise and poison arrow one of the oldest gems and needs re-doing like raise spectre.
Speaking of summons, anyone know if we can add posion to zombies or minions via nodes? Just curious and dreaming lol.

P.s thanks for the melee splash buff.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
You're all totally missing the point. Incoming PA nerf.

You can read the reddit posts where they say there will be no changes to poison arrow's cloud as a result of this.
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Along with a host of other changes and additions coming in the next major patch, we're enhancing Path of Exile's poison system.

I do hope some of the changes include performance improvements to ground effects (or whatever it is in the engine that kills the frame rate).

I am usually the last one to whine, but boy are they reducing the FPS. I only noticed it during the crazy all-mods weekends in 1MSC - take desecrated ground/tar + shocking ground + beyond portals + ice nova shrine + lots of corpses and live mobs = unplayable. The game literally turns into a slide show and I run it from an SSD on an i5 4670K with a GTX 970 and 16 GB of RAM.

Please.

PS. One thing I haven't checked is if this slideshow is maybe caused by lockstep kicking in due to tons of things happening at the same time, and not the graphics engine lagging. I'm sure the devs know which one it is though.

I noiced this to on patches of ground with cold. Not sure if patches of ground mod is really worth it anyways. Great idea just seems to be buggy.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Sounds like a great addition, poison always felt lackluster. I am looking forward to this :)

Viper Strike -> Poison Strike
Poison Arrow -> Viper Arrow

!? xD
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Looks like something cool to try out :)
swarm of SRSs apliying poison stacks on hit with vaal haste+flesh offering...

just dreaming.

and this DoT will activate on hit effect from IIR gem like the exceptions we have now for the Searing bond and RF burning damage?
Sounds great!
Steam: teemu92
Damn if my Pa could stack i would 1hit every boss in this game :D
But if new poison arrow won't be a poison so it will be radioactive smog :D?
Rip all my chaos jewels if poison won't be poison anymore. It's like PA nerf ;]
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
We're introducing a support gem that lets skills poison, and increases poison damage.

Just curious if it gonna add poison damage to zombies/spectres as well. I think it would be fair to enhance summoners and expand the possibilities for using melee combat spectres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info