Enhancing Poison

Does this mean another re-spec?
finally!!! ive been waiting for this for a long long time!!! yay!!!
VS + splash viable end-game now??
Interesting. I like it :)
Looking forward to this.
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
"
Rory wrote:
Poison Arrow will not be changed to use the new mechanics, and will be renamed to avoid confusion.

I assume the same is the case for the poison trap used by Undying Alchemists? ;_;

Edit: Also, the placement of that cluster makes me even more eager for Selfless Leadership to be re-added.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Oct 18, 2015, 10:17:52 PM
Snakebite -3 frenzy charge incoming
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Seems like good news overall. Nice to see Melee Splash is getting some love too, please make it not garbage.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Oct 18, 2015, 10:16:13 PM
First: woo hoo! I always wanted to make a poison based Shadow. I had to conform with Reave last time given that I couldn't make Viper Strike work...I'll rebuild it some day. I wish ES/EV was considered too. It's not really viable.

"
Rory wrote:
We're also improving the power of Melee Splash, and this will give the skill more longevity. The skill also deals much more initial hit damage.

How are you modifying it?

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Buffing melee splash? Srs getting an accidental buff it seems.
"
NeroNoah wrote:

"
Rory wrote:
We're also improving the power of Melee Splash, and this will give the skill more longevity. The skill also deals much more initial hit damage.

How are you modifying it?
We're currently looking at boosting the base aoe and reducing the damage penalties on Melee Splash in general (Which does have a doubled effect on Degen). The aim is to bring some of the single-target skills, possibly including Viper Strike, more into the end-game meta. There are a handful of limitations, so they may never surpass some player favourites, but there will be new things to try out!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Oct 18, 2015, 10:28:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info