Enhancing Poison

"
Rory wrote:
Along with a host of other changes and additions coming in the next major patch
I really hope that will be a new trading system. I am sick of poe.trade shenanigans!
wow! this sounds awesome!

i love to build characters with damage over time as a focus. asspecialy if it stacks, it feels great! anc chaos damage is just fucking cool

i really hope viper strike get some great love with this!
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Oct 19, 2015, 6:02:45 AM
so, where are my old trap nodes?

can u please stop ruining trap things, GGG?

I saw only 1 man 95 ++ lvl trapper for 6 months

Last edited by eamonile on Oct 19, 2015, 6:10:56 AM
"
hrapvlesu wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Along with a host of other changes and additions coming in the next major patch
I really hope that will be a new trading system. I am sick of poe.trade shenanigans!

They mentioned this in the previous "state of exile" podcast. They said their next step regarding trade is going to be to make improvements on the GGG side of the things to make. Poe.trade work better and more accurately i.e. better tagging of online/offline/AFK. They didn't mention too much regarding changes they plan to make on the in-game side of things.

Not a perfect solution IMO but i'll take any improvements
If your design team really is that much into "always looking to find new ways to let players build and customize their characters" why wouldn't you all introduce crossbows into the game finally? Personally I would appreciate it much more than poison boost.
FINALLY!

I'm waiting for this for eternities!!!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
"
HoolaBandoola wrote:
Didn't read through everything, but just a note of caution in this design!

When Viper Strike was reworked to stackable effects, I was hyped, tried it out.
It was lackluster to say the least, very slow clearspeed. The biggest problem being that 7 seconds DoT is far too long to be "nice" to use; it's just not a nice mechanic with such delayed damage in this game. Every (strong) build is looking for FAST damage.

I am concerned when you write you're going to INCREASE this duration, but I hope the focus here is to buff the initial damage, as you write. (granted, VS always was decent on bosses, but we're talking main skill use here)

If poison keeps it's 2 sec duration and is stackable, I am rather intrigued, I just hope it won't be disappointing like the VS rework was.

exactly my first thoughts!

not going to get hyped until i see it in action.
Sounds like power creep to me. Careful guys.
another thing nobody asked for and nobody needs. i.e. typical ggg work
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Bleed + Poison = new OP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info