More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

"
Chris wrote:
In terms of the structure of how to award prizes, we would like to propose:
Golden Seraph Set pieces for completing challenges in the league.

No one want buy this MTX then we get it for free?
Please change it. I don't wan't Golden Seraph Set. Why you don't give points, then anyone can buy what he like anyway better will be something new but I know that it is to expensive.
IGN: @Marcin
Woop woop
this is literally perfect...cant wait
I am a casual player who just barely got in the position to start chasing for the challenges in Warbands/Tempest (both build-wise and wealth-wise), and now you tell me the league is over in 2 weeks?! :(

For the future, please invent some challenges which are not based on how many Exalts you accumulate + spend in the game, rather some true playing skills.

Anyways, the new 1-month league seems fun, but give us challenges which does NOT require party play and ton of Exalts. Thanks!
Sounds great, but I feel the same as others id rather just buy the new Seraph set.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Neat. Might want to mention if these are void leagues or not?

We'd mention if it was voided.

These leagues will not be voided. Characters will be moved to their parent league (Standard and Hardcore) at the end of the leagues.

Might wanna think about the idea that was brought forward in the Chris Wilson Q&A on ZiggyD´s channel
during beta. Since there is no extra reward for playing hardcore, the hardcore league could rip into the softcore league instead of permanent softcore. It would encourage more people to (start) play hardcore at cost of the softcore league inflating much faster.

Just an idea, I am interested to hear opinions on this.

As usual thanks for making this happen
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
I think the last 1-month challenges were fair because you didn't have to play Path of Economy to complete them. I hope the upcoming challenges will be similar, a little harder since we won't have to play both leagues to earn them.

Thanks.

"
Catmaster wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

These leagues will not be voided. Characters will be moved to their parent league (Standard and Hardcore) at the end of the leagues.

Might wanna think about the idea that was brought forward in the Chris Wilson Q&A on ZiggyD´s channel
during beta. Since there is no extra reward for playing hardcore, the hardcore league could rip into the softcore league instead of permanent softcore. It would encourage more people to (start) play hardcore at cost of the softcore league inflating much faster.

I agree!
Last edited by Jaille on Sep 16, 2015, 12:04:34 PM
Always ambush pls!
i love that mod xD
"
Catmaster wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

+1 only wondering why it's not like that since 1st league
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Very disappointed in the short leagues too. For people that have to work for a living it is hard to get any challenges done in 3 mos. I thought we decided it was too short?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info