More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

"
Alros wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Disappointed that current challenge leagues were shorter than expected. Oh well.

same

Hey, they probably want to push in some changes. It will be welcome if they can come up with some good league ideas. There was so much changes and balances this league that it din't feel linear at all. Everything was haphazard in the end.

As an example, I built up my map pool slowly to fight the new drop rate. Then they changed the drop rate, which made all my efforts worthless. I stopped playing.

Personally I think leagues are overall going in the right direction. So bring in the new.
Please end Tempest and Warbands on like Wednesday and start the one-month on Friday 2nd October. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
"
incinerate wrote:
I'll add my 2 cents (from a hardcore perspective):

What I like:
- Same reward for both leagues.

What I don't like
- Invasion in the first three days -- this just means that I will have to reset areas while leveling if a nasty boss is blocking the way and that I need an even safer leveling build (hello flame totem league).

Sounds like you weren't around the last time this happened. The loot was celebrated. You don't need flame totem. You need put gear on yourself. Checking blues ect.
I agree with the 'no more seraph sets' thing. It's been done. Let bygones be bygones.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Hamallainen wrote:
I don't see it mentioned in the OP and i didn't play previous Flashback race.
Can a league specific unique can drop during this race ?

negative
Well screw you guys, done with this game and its terrible management. Changing your mind about league length mid way through? Such an amateur company, you should really think before you act.
d
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 11, 2015, 10:06:51 AM
I would like more time with all mods up please
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
qq where did my suggestion that league specific items cud drop or be chanced doing its active periode?
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I loved the previous 1-month event where one should play both leagues to get both cerulean and sanguine sets. I also loved the fact that those mtx's are now legacy.

I would like to propose the following regarding 1-month challenge leagues:

1) Make rewards sets that are not available for purchase and won't be after the end of the league
2) Different rewards for SC/HC leagues
3) I like a lot the idea of random prizes being unlocked at certain level thresholds

Last, but not least, the communication and feedback request is much appreciated - I guess you know this by now - as well as the effort you dedicate to this game and its community.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info