More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

I gotta say, I'm pretty excited. But, I am disappointed that there is no Warbands and Tempest at the same time. Maybe have them both constantly on for the last half or so? I just want to see a time where a Warbands pack is actually threatening because it hit a scary tempest.
"
Jerle wrote:
Disappointed that current challenge leagues were shorter than expected. Oh well.

same
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Last edited by OeilDeNuit on Sep 16, 2015, 11:00:16 AM
"
Cydcor wrote:
Can we have ALL mods every day the last week? with the last day being exiles everywhere? #awesomesauce

nooooo the last day should be cutthroat !!!!!! or how to make every player stay until the very end

exile everywhere should be every weekend in addition to the all league mod
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Last edited by OeilDeNuit on Sep 16, 2015, 11:01:54 AM
I don't see it mentioned in the OP and i didn't play previous Flashback race.
Can a league specific unique can drop during this race ?
"
your feedback would be appreciated!

Fix all the lag, fix all the crashing, then we can talk about fixing trading.
IGN @dime
Hey, you made great thing here. I think it is very important that you except warbands the first round of all mods. Tempest is not hard, it is fun. I don't see why you backed down on this.

I'll add my 2 cents (from a hardcore perspective):

What I like:
- Same reward for both leagues.

What I don't like
- Invasion in the first three days -- this just means that I will have to reset areas while leveling if a nasty boss is blocking the way and that I need an even safer leveling build (hello flame totem league).
I know! What if we could choose which seraph set we want? That way most of the players will be happy!

-Emerald Serah Set
-Obsidian/Ebony Seraph Set
-Golden Seraph Set

PLS GGG

Oh and pls no challenges like

-Turn in these divination cards ...
i like the idea of random mtx's ... and the golden seraph armor looks great too... i think i ll push for it this league! - no whimsying out on it this time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info