More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

3 month's is good time i always end up 1,5-2 months and wait for new league and if you telling me (i can't make exalteds for items) <bllsht> you can make 2-3 ex (in 1 day) by just mapping 68-74 maps "without good drop"

the same prizes is good and bad idea

DONT CHANGE START TIME OF 1MONTH !!!

"We're proposing that the event runs from Sunday, October 4 (NZ time)"

PERFECT!!!!

Golden seraphy meh do it better... / make green and black and we have all power rangers except pink lol

GG > GGG

WHERE IS MY T-SHIRT GUYs !!!???
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
Last edited by Piechol on Sep 16, 2015, 10:19:16 AM
"
unsane wrote:
1) Move the date back 2 days. The lull between end of challenge leagues and start of month race should not occur on a Saturday, when everyone is available. Make sure either the challenge leagues are still going, or the month race has started. I believe ending WAR/TEM on Wednesday, and starting the month race on Friday is the best fit. The fact that would make the challenge leagues "less than 3 months" is immaterial, since the current suggested 12 weeks isn't your claimed "3 months" anyway. 3 months = 13 weeks.

Another benefit to my suggestion: the race ends on a Sunday instead of a Tuesday, for maximum engagement while crossing the finish line! Think about it. Starting on Friday and ending on Sunday is infinitely better than starting on Sunday and ending on Tuesday. Not to mention ending with all mods on is far more interesting for the Twitch audience. With a little thought, you can figure out the precise best moment (timezone/time) to both start and end the race given those days.

If you do, ensure you offset the "all mods on" days to remain on Saturday-Sundays.

2) Format. To my dismay, you've opted for the rotating mod soup. I can only hope you move on from this pattern one day. All mods for a whole month, please. Or whatever mix you want, for the entire duration.

3) Prizes. I like that you're supporting three tiers of play: top-level (demigods), intermediate (seraph set), and lower-level (raffle). I'm not in love with the intermediate rewards since that's what i'll likely be aiming for, but certainly a 3-tiered reward structure is a large improvement. I approve.

One improvement to consider in the future: instead of Top 20 demigods, how about Top 3 of each class?

so much THIS!!

There's nothing to add. I really hope for 1) & 2)

Mr unsane, were you reading my mind?
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
has the idea of giving rewards like demigods to top 10 class rankings instead of top 20 overall ever been discussed?

-HeaT

ps. i see someone has suggested class ranking prizes but for top 3 which i feel is too narrow, what if you are ranked #4 overall as a witch and top 3 ahead of you are witches, you get nothing even though you are top 4?
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Sep 16, 2015, 10:22:00 AM
"
The Warbands and Tempest challenge leagues will end on Friday October 2 (NZ time). This makes their total duration three months.

So your words about wanting challenge leagues to run longer than 3 months were wind, as usual.
"
Fireknight wrote:
I almost wish I hadn't seen the previous feedback post. If I just look at the league independently, it seems fine. After pondering what it could have been for 2 weeks, this seems like a waste of time.

Sure, it does incorporate elements of both suggested leagues, but it also incorporates the worst aspects of both. You still end up with an incentive to hold high maps until the weekend, playing more passively towards the end of the week while waiting for the more profitable all-mods. Additionally, I still find myself totally disinterested in playing with my usual group of friends because of the trainwreck that is bloodlines that completely ruins party play.

Rather than having fun playing it competitively, I see myself playing for a few days to complete the challenges and quitting, which is disappointing after seeing what it could have been.

:/
October 3 is my birthday. Thanks GGG, it s a very decent gift from you!
Can we have ALL mods every day the last week? with the last day being exiles everywhere? #awesomesauce
Come on, GGG, as a mostly softcore player, I want to play Tempest as much as possible. Making almost half the league not have Tempest is a massive fail. Just run 100% warbands + tempest and rotate what other league mods are active.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
daemmon wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

HC players probably will have a better chance at getting the random rewards because of the smaller pool to draw from.

This, and as always GGG wants to make HC a personal decision and not a forced one. I won't say it wasn't fun to do the SC and HC challenges last time, but it's annoying to do a bunch of challenges two times.

They balanced it in another way, harder challenges and both leagues get the same thing. Most people that normally play HC will play HC anyway, and people that play SC will play SC. For those that like playing both they have the possibility of getting to level X on both leagues and get double the chance at the random prizes.

If they put 2 different sets for SC and HC like the previous one you kinda feel like you're losing half the event if you don't play the other. Not only for SC players to go HC, but also for HC players that really don't enjoy SC and are "forced" to reroll in SC or else they miss out on half the rewards. Also farming all the masters missions two times last time was super annoying.

And btw since they want to associate challenges to specific league mods then it would be even worse for this case, because you will have to pick when to play SC and when to play HC in order to finish all the challenges on both leagues, like "Ok, I finished the challenges associated with Invasion on SC, now I have to move to HC to finish them else I'll have to wait till the weekend to finish them".

Nah, keep SC and HC a choice and not a split-event.

+1 last one wasn't a legacy league

who want to start over sc or hc with

Day 21-22: All league mods except Tempest.
Day 23-25: Tempest, Rampage, Bloodlines, Invasion, Nemesis and Torment.
Day 26-27: Tempest, Beyond, Rampage, Ambush, Domination and Onslaught.
Day 28-30: All league mods except Warbands.

???
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
good announce, not sure how much time i'll spend in 1m, but all of it should be fun
IGN BalaGi, SayaKho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info