More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

If i will play softcore one, can i use this mtx`s in hc leagues after?
"
Naskko wrote:
why only 3 months challenge leagues :( makes the time to wait for the next so long. im the only one who doesnt like 1month and the normal leagues?

cya next real league or maybe not if its only 3months again

Bye bye :)
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Event sounds amazing, actually makes me interested in the one month league! Keep up the content, loving it.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
A different set than the Seraph Armour Set would be most welcomed.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
ballistix wrote:
If i will play softcore one, can i use this mtx`s in hc leagues after?

Yes, of course. MTXs are bound to the account, not the league.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"Three months felt too short", "we want the leagues to last longer next time" and yet Warbands/Tempest will be the shortest pair of leagues in the history of PoE (a week short of three months!). And that despite a silly season of almost four months that preceded them. Well done GGG, well done. I was pretty busy this summer and thought "it's ok, Chris said these leagues will last longer, so I still have time" and the moment I finally have time and can play "the leagues will last till October 2" that's 2 months and 22 days. Thanks GGG, disappointed me again. #EndofSalt
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
I don´t think HC should have better rewards but it would be nice to have a different set awarded so people feels encouraged to play both SC and HC.

Still believe BLACK seraph armour would be much better than golden, and like someone already stated it would be nice to try some other colored armour set instead of seraph.. we already have those blue and red, perhaps with infernal or demon king sets?

PLZ GGG give us red and blue seraph WINGS to complete our sets

TY for all your hard work guys :)
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

HC players probably will have a better chance at getting the random rewards because of the smaller pool to draw from.

This, and as always GGG wants to make HC a personal decision and not a forced one. I won't say it wasn't fun to do the SC and HC challenges last time, but it's annoying to do a bunch of challenges two times.

They balanced it in another way, harder challenges and both leagues get the same thing. Most people that normally play HC will play HC anyway, and people that play SC will play SC. For those that like playing both they have the possibility of getting to level X on both leagues and get double the chance at the random prizes.

If they put 2 different sets for SC and HC like the previous one you kinda feel like you're losing half the event if you don't play the other. Not only for SC players to go HC, but also for HC players that really don't enjoy SC and are "forced" to reroll in SC or else they miss out on half the rewards. Also farming all the masters missions two times last time was super annoying.

And btw since they want to associate challenges to specific league mods then it would be even worse for this case, because you will have to pick when to play SC and when to play HC in order to finish all the challenges on both leagues, like "Ok, I finished the challenges associated with Invasion on SC, now I have to move to HC to finish them else I'll have to wait till the weekend to finish them".

Nah, keep SC and HC a choice and not a split-event.
Not the Seraph armor again...

Do NOT run the "all league mods" days on the same days every single week. These are the most challenging and most interesting days to play, and some of us have very limited or no play time at all on specific days week after week.
Just as with Flashback 1.0, all mods were only enabled on weekends so players who could only play on weekdays got the stick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info