More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

d
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 11, 2015, 10:06:45 AM
FUCK !

I need that Golden Seraph set pieces now
No reward for playing the Hardcore league vs the Standard one? Lame. Should add some kind of "golden sparkes" that can be activated to fly around the helm if it's completed in hardcore.
"
Jennik wrote:
Also, almost every person I ever saw say anything good about Tempest was saying that purely because of the loot pinata tempests

Tempest made me quit the league (the game, since I only play hc temp leagues) 2 weeks after it was release.

For me, it's by far THE worst league ever and if that annoying/boring mod is coming back for the 1 month league, I'm going to stay out.

Phylacteral Link over tempest anytime. lol

EDIT: Also, hardcore vs standard get the same reward ? Lame.
Last edited by trapnaRrr on Sep 16, 2015, 12:26:52 PM
I have to agree with the people saying the 3 months league is too short. It's already next to impossible for casual people to get challenges done. Even I, as a Semi-Hardcore medium experienced player, only got 2 challenges complete so far and I can only finish 2 more without having to rely on pure RNG. And the fact that I'm a solo player doesn't help at all either.

I can make a full explanation about how some of these challenges take too much to complete and just can't be done with a measly 3 months, but unless everyone's waiting for me to make a full life story about it, for now I'll just sum it up:

- Drop rates of Divination Cards are too low and IIR doesn't help. Could've made this easier by including the new cards into the list of options. Only completed 9/32 there
- Killing Warbands Members: The Renegades just don't want to show up, even on tier 4. Only managed to find 1 so far and I've been looking for Tier 4 areas for quite some time
- Identifying Uniques that only the Warbands drop: Never seen a single one of them drop. The only uniques they dropped for me so far are crappy ones that aren't even worth a Chaos

For most of the challenges, I would have to buy my way through them. But even then, some of these are worth many exalted orbs and unless you're extremely lucky, you will take a long time to get that done.

Torment/Bloodlines had the right difficulty settings. I wasn't playing hardcore in that league and I managed to complete 6 out of 8 challenges. I really hope that the next league will be more like that one when it comes to challenges.
Last edited by Yuuhi_X on Sep 16, 2015, 12:25:30 PM
Please change the reward Seraph set look awful
PLEASE have Tempest/Warbands overlap on the "all mod weekends".

Last flashback, the weekends were the only time I had super fun. The more insanity the better.

Honestly I'm still not sure why you bother rotating the mods, all mods all the time would be the best thing ever.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Very disappointed in the short leagues too. For people that have to work for a living it is hard to get any challenges done in 3 mos. I thought we decided it was too short?

3 months is perfect amount of time. Majority of player base already has quit/stopped playing. Any longer and it would be Path of Boredom. Keeping it fresh is what matters most.

Having a 1month race/league in between is a great way to help bring people back and keep it fresh and that is most def what is needed.
Last edited by AcidDrop88 on Sep 16, 2015, 12:33:14 PM
"
AcidDrop88 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Very disappointed in the short leagues too. For people that have to work for a living it is hard to get any challenges done in 3 mos. I thought we decided it was too short?

3 months is perfect amount of time. Majority of player base already has quit/stopped playing. Any longer and it would be Path of Boredom. Keeping it fresh is what matters most.

Having a 1month race/league in between is a great way to help bring people back and keep it fresh and that is most def what is needed.

Except the game has gotten less and less players the longer it's been out.. It's also the fact that they lied, flat out fucking lied. How can you take a developer seriously when they can't even stick to how long a league will last? I came back and donated because they went back to longer leagues instead of shitty 1 month/3 month leagues, turns out the reason I came back was a lie.
I will try the new legue, sounds interesting. The new drop rates make starting in new legues much more tempting.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info