More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

"
Peenk wrote:
Well screw you guys, done with this game and its terrible management. Changing your mind about league length mid way through? Such an amateur company, you should really think before you act.

PJSalt
"
Peenk wrote:
"
AcidDrop88 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Very disappointed in the short leagues too. For people that have to work for a living it is hard to get any challenges done in 3 mos. I thought we decided it was too short?

3 months is perfect amount of time. Majority of player base already has quit/stopped playing. Any longer and it would be Path of Boredom. Keeping it fresh is what matters most.

Having a 1month race/league in between is a great way to help bring people back and keep it fresh and that is most def what is needed.

Except the game has gotten less and less players the longer it's been out.. It's also the fact that they lied, flat out fucking lied. How can you take a developer seriously when they can't even stick to how long a league will last? I came back and donated because they went back to longer leagues instead of shitty 1 month/3 month leagues, turns out the reason I came back was a lie.

Majority of player base likes having the shorter leagues...otherwise none of us play in the last month because its boring as fuck. Hell, I'll even admit that 3months is slightly too long. 2months to me is a perfect amount of time.

Fresh starts is what its all about. Hell, I personally think that the game should be even more like diablo 2 and every year standard league should be reset. Thats just me though.

aggreed. standard should be like that all the time :)
rawrawr
Last edited by Phish on Sep 16, 2015, 12:44:17 PM
Is the starting time set in stone or is there a possibility for it to be moved to the start of the weekend instead of the end?
hahaaa again some1 wants standard reset. Hmm maybe they should reset your purchased mictrotransactions once every year huh. Actually i got a good idea for you. Just every year create new account to play fresh and gtfo of standard and players playing there.

At least to me it won't feel as rewarding if I complete the hardcore challenges and get the same reward as a softcore person would.
I guess now time for me to leave... i was sure the expansion release gonna leave us some to to enjoy it but now it's just suck...
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
d
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 11, 2015, 10:05:45 AM
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH GGG.

Should be upfront with players. Tell everyone from the start how long league is going to be.

Why cant you make a 6 month league? A 1-year league? Why can't there be two leagues running simultaneously?

Things like this, not just keeping info from players, but actually MISLEADING players with Chris's remarks about longer leagues.

Very, very disappointed with GGG about not telling June that this will be a 3 month league.
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Sep 16, 2015, 1:59:46 PM
Ok, here goes for the best feedback you ever gonna get GGG: stop asking for feedback.
So much whining and reseting standard and i don't like that mods, and i don't like that u can't fix this, and you're not being honest on shit...

You guys are awesome, doing an amazing work. I don't have that info but i believe the number of players rose from what it was, and certainly the game gained quality.

But i guess... i would invest a little on technical problems right now, as in abnormal disconnects and the fact that u still lag when someone joins ur map.

Just do something long enough for people to hold into it while you work on those important issues.

Also, thx for adding South america server. Was a big deal for me and everyone around here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info