[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

I'm aware of that base duration,but really 0.4s is worth taking???
Unless CWDT + Immortal Call works in other way - let's say a BIG hit is coming,crashes CWDT threshold and kicks in IC.So what in such case,the rest of that hit is absorbed by IC and prevents you from being oneshotted??
"
MasterBLB wrote:
I'm aware of that base duration,but really 0.4s is worth taking???
Unless CWDT + Immortal Call works in other way - let's say a BIG hit is coming,crashes CWDT threshold and kicks in IC.So what in such case,the rest of that hit is absorbed by IC and prevents you from being oneshotted??

If a big hit comes, it definitely won't save you from being 1 shotted. Increased duration however can vs reflect and it synergizes with my Rallying Cry.
IRL stuff
Hmm how exactly Immortal Call + Duration synergizes with Rallying Cry?
Immortal Call doesn't. Inc Duration does
IRL stuff
Amazing build...

Makes me feel like I have a lot to know about my current Ranger build. Big ups to the OP
This version of your tree seems to have ~20% more dps with the same number of points. Cost is 16 regrets.

Mainly by taking additional crit multiplier.

Of course there is a cost, you lose some life nodes (33%) as well as some other things.
Last edited by paulcdejean on Oct 10, 2015, 1:51:16 AM
"
paulcdejean wrote:
This version of your tree seems to have ~20% more dps with the same number of points. Cost is 16 regrets.

Mainly by taking additional crit multiplier.

Of course there is a cost, you lose some life nodes (33%) as well as some other things.

I've tested around with scion's starting area since I play Scion TS as well. Can honestly say you lose too much survivability and the dps gain is insignificant.
IRL stuff
hey ayvi is it possible to play ur build also with lightning arrow :D i like it a little bit more :) or have u some fixies / tips for me if i wanne play ur build with lightning arrow :) maybe other gems or items ?

greetings
LA is possible.
With my current bow, I use LA,Chain,GMP,WED,Phys to Lightning, Pcoc(Crit strike works)

On my 362 pdps bow, I use LA,Chain,GMP,WED,Phys to Lightning, Bloood Magic. Blood magic for mana issue because of lower leech from dmg.

Edit: Forgot to add you can use double heralds when using Blood Magic on LA set up
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Oct 12, 2015, 9:56:49 AM
Hi there! :)

I didnt get it how u make 211.5k dps from Puncture Trap. I see very good staff u wear & mirrired bow. But ive got the best items exist on russian servers and i have only about 40k dps in hideout with: Puncture-PPAD-Trap-PointBlank-SlowerProjectiles-Trap&MineDamage.

Can u explain where is my fault?
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info