[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

Quick question, think we could get a leveling skill tree? like 1-20, 20-40 etc...

It's pretty easy since the tree looks similar to almost all other TS trees but still, if you could it'd be nice.
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Oct 2, 2015, 2:12:31 PM
What's different with this over Neversink?
"
indirect wrote:
What's different with this over Neversink?

Read both guides and compare. I can't help you there
IRL stuff
"
Ayvi wrote:

Yeah helped me a lot. Started the new league and im going back to the good'ol TS/Puncture trapper build and this seemed like a neat tree for it.

Although I find that LA is a much better leveling gem than TS untill lv 60 or so.
might want to mention the use of Lightning Coil and some Alternative pieces for HC

really impressed with your youtube videos

take care
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Hi im new At THe Game just Lvl40 ...

I have a question about Ur Build .. Why You have no Mana Problems with Tornado Shot ? If i cast Tornado my mana is burning like hell :) and u have just Maybe 20% Mana from Ur 100% base mana begase of ice Armor and other stuf

:)) ty for help
"
Sacuri22222 wrote:
Hi im new At THe Game just Lvl40 ...

I have a question about Ur Build .. Why You have no Mana Problems with Tornado Shot ? If i cast Tornado my mana is burning like hell :) and u have just Maybe 20% Mana from Ur 100% base mana begase of ice Armor and other stuf

:)) ty for help

I get my mana leech from my jewel. Acuity allows me to instantly leech mana. Look at the trees on page 4. Take spirit void if you have mana problems.
IRL stuff
"
Sacuri22222 wrote:
I have a question about Ur Build .. Why You have no Mana Problems with Tornado Shot ?

He has jewel 0.27% phys damage mana leech.Because he deals ~100k physical damage that means 270 returned mana per hit.
Also,another factor is Rallying Cry,which helps in two ways.1st,it buffs his damage even more so mana leech becomes even stronger,and 2nd,it gives extra +14 mana/s for ~14s duration.
And the last one,he uses corrupted Enlighten lv4 to lower reservation costs of auras and increase mana pool.
Am I right Ayvi?

The guide looks nice,I especially like you don't care much about these frenzy charges,and have inherited mean to deal with reflect mobs - I mean puncture + trap.
However,extending the guide might be helpful,about:
1) playstyle,especially usage of these blink/mirror arrows
2) leveling and 4L/5L gem setups

Also,I'm surprised that CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration works without power charges.How it is possible??
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 8, 2015, 12:17:21 PM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
"
Sacuri22222 wrote:
I have a question about Ur Build .. Why You have no Mana Problems with Tornado Shot ?

He has jewel 0.27% phys damage mana leech.Because he deals ~100k physical damage that means 270 returned mana per hit.
Also,another factor is Rallying Cry,which helps in two ways.1st,it buffs his damage even more so mana leech becomes even stronger,and 2nd,it gives extra +14 mana/s for ~14s duration.
And the last one,he uses corrupted Enlighten lv4 to lower reservation costs of auras and increase mana pool.
Am I right Ayvi?

The guide looks nice,I especially like you don't care much about these frenzy charges,and have inherited mean to deal with reflect mobs - I mean puncture + trap.
However,extending the guide might be helpful,about:
1) playstyle,especially usage of these blink/mirror arrows
2) leveling and 4L/5L gem setups

Also,I'm surprised that CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration works without power charges.How it is possible??

Screenshot of Immortal Call gem, notice "base duration"

Sadly people are so conditioned to Copy + Paste in 1.3 so the fact that it had a "0 charge duration" was rarely noticed

For Mirror/Blink pretty logical, use Blink for mobility and to get out of sticky situations, 20Q Blink Arrow gives 30% faster arrow speed so you'll teleport faster (not necessary but nice), Mirror Arrow you can use to get aggro off of you or pull mobs towards the clone, for example against Atziri sometimes she targets the clone with the large Flameblast

For 4L/5L you just need to identify what is the core skill, like if you got TS on a 4L you wouldn't run the two blue gems because it doesn't make sense, you just run the "base" TS and GMP, and raw damage modifier PPAD and Faster Attack. Same with Trap setup, you need Trap/Puncture/PPAD to start with, rest of it you fill in as you go
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 8, 2015, 3:23:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info