[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
Nice build.

How do you deal with reflect (not reflect maps)?

The only time reflect would ever be a problem is if they're not in a pack. Depending how high your damage is, sometimes you can just right click them. You can play safe by laying down traps in front of the reflect mob. Trap usually ends up 1 shotting the target.
IRL stuff
Awesome guide you have going here, and thanks for the advice!
How the hell did you get 220k.. did you stack up 400 enemys for rallying cry? could you send me a pic with your tooltip in town+ one with auras+charges+bloodrage without flask and rallying?

i get like 150k t shot when i use flasks and rallying...

Spoiler
"
koassount wrote:
How the hell did you get 220k.. did you stack up 400 enemys for rallying cry? could you send me a pic with your tooltip in town+ one with auras+charges+bloodrage without flask and rallying?

Spoiler

Yeah I used rallying cry in a pack for the lulz haha
This is my dps without it.

Spoiler

IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Sep 24, 2015, 9:59:44 PM
"
koassount wrote:

Spoiler

Basically I think it's because your gear lacks a ton of flat phys dps, like from rings and ammy. You also lack the multiple WED rolls on jewelry. Finally, I don't know what level your char is, but that can also makes a big difference.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Likely not needed, but just wanted to reiterate that this guide is awesomely done.

I made adjustments to my gear/Tree to fit better to Ayvi's and it's been a smooth transition. In my opinion, this is the best guide in 2.0 for Tornado Shot.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Appreciate the generous feedback :D
IRL stuff
Hi, nice guide. How do you sustain mana so well?
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi, nice guide. How do you sustain mana so well?

High physical damage = more leech from my jewel. Acuity allows me to instantly leech on critical strikes. Rallying cry provides damage + mana regeneration. Hope that helps :)
IRL stuff
Thanks for the reply. Missed the jewel on first page, that's why I asked. Now I see =).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info