2.0.2e Patch Notes

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
No surprise someone who only plays MF summoner wouldnt know that though.

Lol what? Where the hell did you get that?

Edit: I pointed out how stupid he sounds when he thinks his build should somehow take priority over the server stability.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Aug 31, 2015, 1:15:40 AM
Is this the reason why I had massives amount of lag the last 2 weeks?

So much that I decided to skip out doing Master's Dailies because I can't control my character correctly...

Sure glad it's getting fixed.

Being able to play the game is worth way more than a broken build.
Why wasn't this a problem with the original non-CD frost wall? It's not like 2.0 was the first time people were playing coc kb frost wall builds.
enganchense un clan latino atte:un manjars
It's lousy that some people will be losing their hard earned characters because of this change. Perhaps when the optimisation is worked out, the skill can be reinstated.

I'm glad that the perps were nabbed.
Call the cops Chris murdered my character.
Last edited by Duji on Aug 31, 2015, 1:21:45 AM
I used FW for defensive perposes, it had great utility too. But if this change is needed although first time i ever saw " we had to change it cause it was working properly", was a first for me, then i say get over it and just adjust builds. not hard to lvl. Remake it or change fw for something else.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
JustBeingZack wrote:
This is why we can't have nice things.

Just imagining how much money GGG lost by server instability so two chucklefucks could get a herpadarp whatever rare item is sickening.

Account banning for purposefully crashing servers is the most they can do and it still doesn't feel nearly punitive enough.

two? more like 100s. the map crashing rampage since 2.0 (and introduction of new bases + removal of eternals) looked like crafting-crashes from the day one.. there are just too many incentives right now to crash/reroll instances (Emperor's Luck? Jack in the Box?) and poe attracts 'this' kind of people for like.. forever
"
darkomens wrote:
I used FW for defensive perposes, it had great utility too. But if this change is needed although first time i ever saw " we had to change it cause it was working properly", was a first for me, then i say get over it and just adjust builds. not hard to lvl. Remake it or change fw for something else.

The build worked so good, it's literally broke the game.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Two accounts have been permanently banned for repeatedly crashing servers in an attempt to craft items.
BEGONE, FIENDS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info