2.0.2e Patch Notes

"
n3xx wrote:
"
Shmez wrote:
What's with the sarcastic "thx GGG" posts even though they just explained how they had to change Frost Wall?

what do you mean whats with it... it kills the whole build?

Maybe stopping the crashing of instances is a little more important that your shitty build? Perhaps it will be brought back in the future but jesus, get over it.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
n3xx wrote:
"
Shmez wrote:
What's with the sarcastic "thx GGG" posts even though they just explained how they had to change Frost Wall?

Maybe stopping the crashing of instances is a little more important that your shitty build? Perhaps it will be brought back in the future but jesus, get over it.

Uhm excuse me but we have every right to be pissed, i mean if some players used this for some stupid reason like purposely trying to crash servers well that's dumb of them. But to be honest who coded it into the game to begin with.

and now people who were using it as part of the game are now penalized having done so.

and also why didn't they just put a cap on how many walls spawn instead of the nurfing it into unsuablity
Last edited by n3xx on Aug 31, 2015, 12:54:00 AM
I love that nearly the whole of the first page is just "woop" and "hype" style posts - like they didn't even read the notes, they just needed to try and make the first posts. Who knew that so many parents had butter fingers?

Frost wall seems to have been pretty consistent in its appearances in the instance crashing/crafting game. Might be time to actively look at why its causing such stress on the game, rather than continuing to mess with the mechanics of it.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
RIP someone's build. On a side note, map drops still suck.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
JustBeingZack wrote:
This is why we can't have nice things.

Just imagining how much money GGG lost by server instability so two chucklefucks could get a herpadarp whatever rare item is sickening.

Account banning for purposefully crashing servers is the most they can do and it still doesn't feel nearly punitive enough.
There goes my Pierce KB CoC Frost Waller.
im not really playing my CoC FW character much now so it doesnt affect me loads, but please tell me that this is a temporary change until you work out how to fix it. if not ive wasted a ton of time and currency making this build.
This is kinda similar to the way people used to dupe on Battle.net with meteor and bone wall.
I guess this game is more like Diablo 2 than we thought.
Honestly, to all the exiles in pain about a build being destroyed due to a change in mechanics, you must understand that getting comfortable with a build is the biggest mistake ever in Wraeclast. Hope you learn that quickly.

For two years now I've learned not to ever get too attached to a build because it's bound to change.

You've seen how drastically builds have changed from patch to patch, I'm sure you'll learn quickly to get back on your feet. The people who play this game are remarkable because the developers give so much open opportunity to make great builds.

Let us pray to Kuduku, our one true god, for strength, prosperity, and perseverance.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
n3xx wrote:
"
Shmez wrote:

Frost Wall isnt shit, builds that use it are pretty good builds such as KB and EA.

No surprise someone who only plays MF summoner wouldnt know that though.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info