Developer Questions and Answers

I remember what you guys said about not giving tips on hidden and unknown recipes but can you tell at least if there still are vendor recipes that are unknown and not listed on poe wiki? It would be nice for the "egg hunt" to have a meaning :)
Hi!

Have you considered improving dual wield? Adding more dual wield skills perhaps? How about making Cyclone also a dual wield skill? I find it rather disturbing that my DPS plummets very hard when I equip just a bit worse weapon in my second hand. 1h + shield should almost never grant a higher DPS than dual wield with Cyclone.

Thanks for your time.
Is it possible to have community design contests? Like for a new unique, divination card, weapon base type, monster type, skills and support skills and maybe even a league?
People commit idea's and the dev team chooses a winner and implement it?
Can you please fix the "disconnected from server" issue that can happen when a player tries to teleport back to a map where the teleport is at a point with too many mobs/loot?

I can't underscore enough how detrimental this problem is to my playing experience.
Last edited by Madzak on Aug 24, 2015, 7:27:35 AM
Will you fix overlapping tooltipps?
will you seperate quest items from the normal inventory in the future? they realy take a lot of space.
Why is ZO on the left side of the tree?

:)
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 24, 2015, 7:29:24 AM
"
Anseth wrote:
Are you considering giving Beyond bosses their map-dropping power back?

Please don't! I think GGG made this decision (unique enemies aside from map bosses don't drop maps) so they can give us the most fun mods in form of zana maps (beyond + sea witches + pack size)/20 exiles tempest/etc. without breaking the map drop system. Btw I'm loving these things introduced, ruckus legae and exiles everywhere races were really fun!

My questions:

- If you had to pick only one build to play with, what would it be and why? (the most powerful, the most complete and all-round, the most fun, etc.)

- Why is the pit map level 68 while merciless Daresso's dream is also level 68?

Thanks for your hard work GGG, the game is awesome!
What are your thoughts on CI? Isn't it too weak?
Hi GGG!

I have questions about the economy of the leagues. I'm sure you guys monitoring prices, exalt ratios etc. What's the point when you feel like you have to interrupt into the flow of the economy and what tools you have? Let's compare the Tempest and Warband ratios, it's clear something is different than other temp. leagues (maybe the no eternal or master crafting but why it doesn't effect tempest that much?). How stable standard is? These kind of changes will affect globally all leagues? If they are everyone who cares should dump all currency into exalt? If they aren't, then something is probably gone wrong in warbands.

I hope you answer my questions, at least some of them.
Hi, GGG Will there ever be a character build guide straight from the company?.
Is there still a chance for a Brazilian or south american gateway? Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info