Developer Questions and Answers

First, wonderful work on Act 4 and other improvements! Voiceovers are brilliant! (we need more though, to add to the story and make it clearer). I've got a question concerning Masters:

Being a lvl 90 char and having masters at lvl 8, apart from the fact that you can simply do their daily missions, what is the motivation a higher level player might have to continue doing the Masters' missions? Is there any intention to make the masters gain more experience above level 8/offer different crafting mods/any other benefit, so that doing their missions when they are maxed is still attractive for high level players?

Thank you in advance!
I'm all about vendor recipes this time.
1: Are there any vendor recipes for Exalted orb besides selling a Mirror?
2: Is there any undiscovered vendor recipe in the game?
3: How many discovered vendor recipes are there that are unknown to the community but used by a small group of people?

+1: Can Krillson's quests be completed at this stage of the game?
When will gold be introduced?
[/kidding]

Are there still plans for community paid custom leagues?

Does the dev team use an issue tracker and will it be made public for the next closed alpha/beta? (This to solve the communication problems from the last closed beta)

Are there plans to implement actual DPS and damage taken stats ingame?
Thank you so much for this phenomenal game GGG!

What is the process in getting the possibility for a job as an Artist at GGG/ Learning to do the GGG style of art?

Do you guys enjoy original Artwork like Oils/Graphite drawings etc. at GGG?

Thanks for everything! :)
How do you feel about the defenses casters have available to them? Is it okay that physical damage is so high that you are apparently supposed to wear chainmail (because rolling enough blue sockets on armor pieces is impossible) and spend all your points traveling to armor nodes?
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Hello GGG

Are we going to get minion DPS on tooltip one day ? pleaaaaaaase

The hideout dps dummy will also solve this.

Best,
Dramblyz
Last edited by mesterslagteren on Aug 24, 2015, 7:52:08 AM
When we will have a possibility to actually fish? :P
Plz fishin mini-game next expansion :)

1. Will you rebalance melee single target skills (like double strike and glacial hammer) compared to melee area of effect skills like static strike and Cyclone and reave?

Right now, melee single target skills feel very weak and very few players use them. The melee splash gem is too mana costly, has too small aoe, and moreover it's a waste of a gem slot.
Hardcore
I didn't get any answer last time but i'll ask again :

-During the first closed beta, you said we would be able to purchase custom leagues, and it's even mentionned on the league section of the game, but it's has been radio silenced since then.
Are you guys still planning to add this feature ? If yes, what will be the options that can be selected at the creation menu of the leagues ?

-Are you happy to have such a huge RNG check for the access to game content ? Most of us agree that content should be a test of skill and challenge rather than a slot machine.

-The divination cards introduced in 2.0 are really disapointing for a lot of us, as they are way too rare and frustrating to be farmed. It feels it's yet another layer of trading orientated items.
It has been suggested before to multiply the number of card dropped and then multiply the amount of cards required to complete a stack but the same number.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Hey GGG!

Currently, using Melee Splash mean: huge increase mana cost of skill, decrease our damage and taking one socket slot. AoE we gain in return can't compete with Reave which also free this one socket slot. So there are my questions:

1. What's Your opinion about clear speed with Melee Splash?
2. Did You take into account adding some second effect to Melee Splash?

3. Also what do You think about increased degeneration from Blood Rage by Abyssus? Was it intended? If no, are You ok with this 5.6% degeneration or you will investigate how to change their cooperation?

And questions to Bex:

4. Will "Build of Week" replace "Community Builds" or it will be release in the same time?
5. When choosing builds, do You check them again in later time?
6. Any thoughts about my guide (other that spelling mistakes ^ ^)?
7. Do you like fantasy books? If yes, which author would you recommend to read (I'm love Trudi Canavan books).
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Last edited by ShihanPiotr on Aug 24, 2015, 5:01:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info