Developer Questions and Answers

1. Would you guys ever consider making more implicit mods variable? For instance, global crit on daggers, stun duration on maces, elemental damage on scepters, accuracy and crit multiplier on swords and block chance on staves are all static values. If they were variable within a small range it would give the blessed orb a bit more value and also allow for another crafting step in creating end-game weapons. Speaking as a wand user I can say I quite like being able to use blessed orbs to eke out that small amount of spell damage on my end-game wands.

2. Is GGG happy with the state of the following gems? -- elemental proliferation, elemental hit, summon skeletons, lightning tendrils, incinerate, summon raging spirit
1. Trading is a huge, core part of your game, and it allows players to act as content for each other instead of relying on you to put out new acts and features. How high on the priority list is improving trading between players?

2. Do you have any stories or pictures of George the peacock?
IRON MAN
Hey GGG great job with the game i really like the old school style this game got, but i have 2 questions. Poe is a really great game but will it ever have some kind of weekly event in game, not talking about racing but something like double xp event more magic find event and more??. Second question is will the game have support for directx 12 or multicore rendering option for improved performance??? since nowdays its becoming a standard to have 4-8 cores cpu cores.
Last edited by erefik4 on Aug 24, 2015, 3:28:00 AM
Two questions actually:

a) When are you going to fix Lightning Strike pathing, just like you did with glacial cascade?

b) When are you going to update the Masters vendor loot-table to incluse some new bases and maybe a higher ilevel? Give Vagan ilevel 74+ daggers at Vagan8 rank.
Is the current graphics engine based in the one you guys started in ~2010?

After lockstep, is performance the next big thing in Wraeclast?

Thanks!
"Embrace the darkness"
Do you guys plan to integrate core parts of the game into the game instead of 3rd party websites?

1. Trading (setting shop in game, setting buyout prices from stash tabs, enabling automatic buyouts if the seller is willing to set a fixed price)

2. Information (there is nothing like HELP option in POE, and it could benefit greatly from it. Something like ingame poe.wiki with links, all developer manifestos inside it, every mechanic, list of prefixes and sufixes (maybe even on items while clicking alt) etc. At this moment in history of POE, with so much content, relying on esoteric knowledge is just tedious and that concept of secretive game should be abandoned).

-------------------------------------------------

Edit: oh, and forgot about Lightning Warp, what is such a huge problem about it that it isn't fixed since beta, we need to walk a little after every Warp so that animation can play normally.

Thank you for your time!
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Last edited by Daidelos on Aug 24, 2015, 3:32:31 AM
How many people in the GGG office even lift?
Do you notice trends in this data when comparing different departments?
Could any of us work for GGG? what are the job opportunities in the game industry?!
What is the stance on things like potion macro usage, and the punishment(if any) for using them...and other cheats/hacks.

I have reported a few now with video evidence and nothing seems to get done...other than I got a forum warning for my trouble.
Is there any progress on setting separate keybinds for weapon swapping? I'm trying to run a bow/dagger hybrid and am a bit miffed that I can't have the same hotkey for my main dagger skill (on chest) with my main bow skill (on bow).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info