Let us talk about the +3 trick

"
ventiman wrote:

this is no cheat or hack instead of the 1/16 chance to roll lets say +1 gems you get a 1/6 or 8 whatever this is intented

"Take any iLVL 55 staff.

master mod a suffix, regal a prefix until you hit +2 fire (35 regals and scours on average)
remove the suffix so you are left with a single stat rare +2 Fire
Multi Mod , No Cast, No Attack, Flat mana
Exalt Paragons (As it is all that can be added)
Remove mods"

The point is you get it 100%, not 1/6 or whatever.
And this will probably not stay in the game.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

personnaly I am not convinced by the "(35 regals and scours on average)" but whatever the number, it won't stay like that for sure.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 19, 2015, 5:02:39 AM
will get nerfed 2ex and change for an end game weapon isnt ggg's intention.
they may also nerf poison arrow into oblivion and reder all those bows useless
Well they would also have to nerf srs, i personally doubt it but with ggg my expectations often aren't regarded :D
If they do indeed nerf the "trick" or PA/SRS then I hope they at least wait until the leagues are over.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
If they do indeed nerf the "trick" or PA/SRS then I hope they at least wait until the leagues are over.

They do not have any reason to nerf SRS or PA, it would only penalize casual players that don't have access to currency to craft BiS item, so they are going to make it less predictive and more costly in average.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
it will be nerfed for only one reason : those are BiS weapon for PA and SRS and this is not intented to craft them so easily for so cheap, with no risk.

Gem level are in general super strong on any spell and gems which gem level scales like spells, not just SRS.
IGN: Scordalia_
If they decide to fix this, I just hope it doesn't involve turning the "chance to roll +2" on staves and bows into some kind of horrifically astronomical number that will effectively put it out of reach of casual scrubs like me :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
just give me a week ggg so I have some time to log in and do this :D
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info