Let us talk about the +3 trick

"
oztaahh wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
interesting maybe something i missed +1 wont allow mod guessing +2 is prob an attack mod.
I always learn the expensive way.

yeah, it doesnt work this way. learned it myself just like you )

roll the +2 first
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
"
Boem wrote:
Why would GGG have to do anything?

Peace,

-Boem-

i'm surprised to read that from you.

because it's not their way to guarantee anything, other than explicitly stated.
Okay, you can nerf the trick now.

"
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Why would GGG have to do anything?

Peace,

-Boem-

i'm surprised to read that from you.

because it's not their way to guarantee anything, other than explicitly stated.

It is explicitly stated.

The modifiers are doing exactly what they where designed for. It shouldn't come as a surprise that people will turn to these modifiers with eternals gone to make favorable crafts.

The economy will remain unaffected once this news goes viral.

The crafting bases will go up in price to compensate creating a new standard price for those items with this trick in mind.

Nothing needs to be changed, since the economy will auto-correct itself.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Ah this shit is stupid haha friend I made about 30 of them now? Granted their not 6L's we can do that later.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Ah this shit is stupid haha friend I made about 30 of them now? Granted their not 6L's we can do that later.

Peeps told me they are not doing it because they have no 6L staffs/bows and therefore it is not worth it.

I was literally speechless for a minute or two.

There should be some funny picture but i am too busy clicking alts.
yeah so i thought i'd get myself a staff as well so i can play a caster without having hundreds of exalts... i'm not sure if i got it right.
so you take a white staff, craft a suffix and regal for the +2? it says "regal a prefix" but as i understand, that regal can roll absolutely anything, including suffixes. so it would take thousands of regals/scourings to get a +2? how is that considered cheap?
The "Trick" proves that GGG's crafting system is so convoluted and hidden that only 1 person on the planet was smart enough to figure it out.

Kudo's to the guy for revealing it, even if it's just to bring his prices up.

It's time to di splay the items stat Tiers in game, we shouldn't be forced to post items for sale just to figure it out, or use 3rd party scripts.
"
Teplokot wrote:
"

Peeps told me they are not doing it because they have no 6L staffs/bows and therefore it is not worth it.

I was literally speechless for a minute or two.

There should be some funny picture but i am too busy clicking alts.

It's absolutely worth it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The guys have 72 mirrors, precious economy is already jacked. If they are going to change it they should wait until between leagues.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info