Let us talk about the +3 trick

I'm sure mostly everyone is aware of the recent trick to easily get a +3 bow or SRS staff in most cases the post will backlash the economy in terms of those two items meaning their value just got completely gutted.

Now if you did miss it just head to poe reddit I'm kinda lazy to link it. Regardless GGG's precious economy is #1 of priority most of the time so I'm a bit worried they may fuck it as in remove it like they did to hybrid or fuck with it as an example using ''UNABLE TO HAVE MORE THEN 1 LEVEL 8 MASTER MOD ON ANY ITEM HOT FIX''

So thoughts?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bought 2 5link Steelwood Bows for 2c each, i am ready.

Plus i made one myself
It's a cool trick.

I imagine that the "fix" is going to be classifying +1 as both an attacker and a caster mod, because economy.
Seriously the economy is EVERYTHING towards GGG haha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Don't know any trick okey?
So why you don't just spill it out. If it's something with the can't roll master mod.
It is not really a trick. Because this cost something, it ain't really cheap and it is attempted...
I'm spreading the news on the party board right now. I want to buy my 6L +3 staff for 15ex max by the end of this week.
"
Locktar wrote:
Don't know any trick okey?
So why you don't just spill it out. If it's something with the can't roll master mod.
It is not really a trick. Because this cost something, it ain't really cheap and it is attempted...

It IS very cheap I mean if you're a causal sure it's not cheap but for a core average ''joe'' it is absolutely cheap and yes it is trick that is a VERY very good trick. Only one person managed to find a use for it and got 72 mirrors out of it.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 19, 2015, 2:52:13 AM
"
Only one person managed to find a use for it and got 72 mirrors out of it.

And he deserves all 72 mirrors.

The facts were plain to see for everyone, but he was the only one connecting the dots: he understood how to get +3 on bows/staffs easily and that those bows/staffs are way overprized (cheaper to craft than to buy).

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Well, what is crafting for if not for crafting.
I don't see any reason why this should be changed. It's not totally cheap but you can safe up for it in a realistic time frame.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
It was a team effort, not "one" man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info