PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Let us talk about the +3 trick

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Now I just need to get Leo to level 3 (two more PvP quests since I am level 2 with him), so I can switch out the IAS for DoT, and my bow is set.

Edit: Thanks for exposing on how to +2/+1 bows (the one in reddit), since I never looked at master crafting that way. lol

this is maybe the case for 95% of poe's playerbase. masters was a huge impact to poe, crafting went so easy tho.
now ppl revealed it to the public, so be happy that u got an inspiration how poe crafting machanics work. (there might be more to be revealed)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Shouldn't matter.. And if it does, then GGG need to take a long hard look at them selves because this isn't the first time they fail to review the changes they make and how it will effect the game, any self respecting game developer would be able to figure out something like this BEFORE release, if they didn't intend it.
"

this is maybe the case for 95% of poe's playerbase. masters was a huge impact to poe, crafting went so easy tho.
now ppl revealed it to the public, so be happy that u got an inspiration how poe crafting machanics work. (there might be more to be revealed)

That is why I said 'thank you' on the edit post since I know there are players out there that dedicate themselves to finding hidden mechanics, or piece thing together to make something that was obscure from intention, to certainty. :3

I am always learning something new in PoE every time I play. This game has so much depths, that I still feel like I am only touching the surface. Not saying it is a bad thing, but this game is very deep, and I been playing nearly three years (did not play much in closed beta, so not counting it). While, I got a decent amount of knowledge in the mechanics from PoE, I still got a long way to go.

Also, added the final touch a while back, forgot to edit my first post. Switch IAS with DoT.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I have a question. Does the +3 trick only work for ilvl64 bow and ilvl55 staff or is there a particular range of levels for it?
Can we talk about the +4 trick yet?
"

Only I know that trick and only dinosaurs are taught it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"

Only I know that trick and only dinosaurs are taught it.

That's exactly what a dinosaur would say, never trusted a dinosaur before though, them tiny hands look like there up to mischief.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I have a question. Does the +3 trick only work for ilvl64 bow and ilvl55 staff or is there a particular range of levels for it?

Lvl 55 (Staff) and 64 (bow) are the minimum levels when +2 to gems can show up:
http://www.poemods.com/index.php?item_type=bow

So, if your bow it's below lvl 64 cannot have +2 to bow gems, can have +1 if it's above level 9.

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Lvl 55 (Staff) and 64 (bow) are the minimum levels when +2 to gems can show up:
http://www.poemods.com/index.php?item_type=bow

So, if your bow it's below lvl 64 cannot have +2 to bow gems, can have +1 if it's above level 9.

Alright thanks. Time to have sex with this item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info