Let us talk about the +3 trick

Make 100 +3 bows/staffs

Sell 50 for 20ex each

Reveal the method and wait for it to get nerfed

Sell the rest 50 for 40ex each

The only question is how the hell there could be 100 mirrors in a league after just one month.
Last edited by Teplokot on Aug 19, 2015, 3:22:02 AM
it will be nerfed for only one reason : those are BiS weapon for PA and SRS and this is not intented to craft them so easily for so cheap, with no risk.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 19, 2015, 3:30:27 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Only one person managed to find a use for it and got 72 mirrors out of it.

And he deserves all 72 mirrors.

The facts were plain to see for everyone, but he was the only one connecting the dots: he understood how to get +3 on bows/staffs easily and that those bows/staffs are way overprized (cheaper to craft than to buy).

And he will keep that 72 mirrors for sure...
Because you need 72 mirrors and nobody is doing RMT and GGG is banning people for RMT...

Oh wait
Last edited by MuayThay on Aug 19, 2015, 3:53:12 AM
I'm running PA atm self-found so I hope they don't nerf it :p. If I get lucky another time and find another exalt then I can make a +3 bow too :).
"
Sisaroth wrote:
I'm running PA atm self-found so I hope they don't nerf it :p. If I get lucky another time and find another exalt then I can make a +3 bow too :).

you should hurry up.

"
MuayThay wrote:

And he will keep that 72 mirrors for sure...
Because you need 72 mirrors and nobody is doing RMT and GGG is banning people for RMT...

Oh wait

Kinda sad but yes, they will do shitons of real money with them.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 19, 2015, 4:00:06 AM
Last time when people been throwing t1 uniques around i cried wolf instead of buying them. Now, when the wolf has actually come, i will stay silent.

"
That's pretty cool. Sadly it will get nerfed before I cba to log in and try it myself.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Doesnt really seem like a "trick" or anything. But I can see this getting changed soon - GGG dont like EZ, and I think this is a case of someone not fully realizing this would happen...
how is that a trick ?
ppl use the cannot craft for only one thing to increase probability

this is no cheat or hack instead of the 1/16 chance to roll lets say +1 gems you get a 1/6 or 8 whatever this is intented

btw this has 0,1% effect on the poe population only the ultrarich and close to zero effect in templeagues
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 19, 2015, 4:55:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info