We all trash talked D3, but is there any feature that D3 does better than PoE?

I like how end-game content isn't gated by your wealth in D3. Want to try sustaining 76+ maps? Better spend an alch, 4 chisel, and 1-5 chaos rolling it.

Fairly easy to sustain in map groups, but it's difficult to self sustain 76+ maps as a solo player. I can do it, but only with high quant/rarity can I make back the rolling cost per map.
Crossbows and Flails. I would like.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Crossbows

Stop it!

Spoiler
don't remind me :(

Oh, and spears, i would love a spear/shield character. That would be totally awe-some some some more.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The real diablo 3

for myself d3 does nothing better as poe. Just blizz as company have very good support had problems with my 3 games helped me in matter of minutes with live chat and stuf
Can we all just agree that Grim Dawn was cool, Van Helsing was meh, Dungeon Siege 3 was alright with a controller, Sacred 3 was awful and Marvel Heroes was stillborn?
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
Crossbows and Flails. I would like.

Just not dual wield crossbows.

Watching blizzard CMs trying to explain that SNAFU was hilarious.

Agreed. That's silly. How would you reload em'
Leveling up.

In D3, you get 2-3 new runes each time you level up, so you have something new to experiment with each time.
In POE, you get a passive skill point......yay.....
"
Caridor wrote:
Leveling up.

In D3, you get 2-3 new runes each time you level up, so you have something new to experiment with each time.

Except now you can buy any skill or support you want from the vendors. Point is moot. A build in D3 doesn't even start to come together until you've hit soft cap. Where this is concerned I think PoE obliterates D3
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Caridor wrote:
Leveling up.

Except now you can buy any skill or support you want from the vendors. Point is moot. A build in D3 doesn't even start to come together until you've hit soft cap. Where this is concerned I think PoE obliterates D3

Come on dude, be reasonable.
Most skills start at like lvl 1 - 10 or lvl 30ish. So that's 20 levels you don't have anything fun to experiment with and then there's a spike around lvl 30, then nothing at all, ever again.
POE does beat D3 in this regard, provided we ignore facts.
"
Caridor wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Caridor wrote:
Leveling up.

Come on dude, be reasonable.
Most skills start at like lvl 1 - 10 or lvl 30ish. So that's 20 levels you don't have anything fun to experiment with and then there's a spike around lvl 30, then nothing at all, ever again.
POE does beat D3 in this regard, provided we ignore facts.

Apples to Oranges. Can we stop comparing plz? The systems are completely different. You can use supports early on in PoE, no need to rely on Uniques/Legendaries for everything like you do with D3. Runes are cool, Supports are cool and your "facts" don't seem as such to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info