0.10.1b Patch Notes

Will the Summoner be able to see Minion HP if we hover over them still? Also can you PLEASE make it so summoners can see the HP of minions if we hover mouse over the minions in top corner, Make some tab drop down under the mouse to show all minions hp.. Would be better then just randomly using my pots in the hope they need healing
"
wasabisamurai wrote:
Exe not starting for me now.

I receive this error " the pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation "

(same message with packcheck.exe)

Same for me! :(
Do i need do re-install the game?
Help is appreciated ^^
"
Audix wrote:
Will the Summoner be able to see Minion HP if we hover over them still? Also can you PLEASE make it so summoners can see the HP of minions if we hover mouse over the minions in top corner, Make some tab drop down under the mouse to show all minions hp.. Would be better then just randomly using my pots in the hope they need healing

"
Chris wrote:
"
beerman30 wrote:
There is one problem for summoner thanks to new patch.

Often I am stay for while when my spectres life is too low and then I am enabling healing aura.

Now I cant check spectres life.

---

Can you reconsider modification for minions health bar eg:

2 progress bars

1st one is lowest life
2nd one is avarage life of all minions (same type)

It be better choice compared do previous (targetting) method and more cleaner ...

Yes, we'll try to get a fix for this in soon.
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Thx for saving Kripp, last night was a disaster to watch his stream. Thx alot for great support. <3 GGG

edit: And pls GGG, tell Kripp to SLEEP more, he never sleeps ! we worry...
Last edited by Spitneybears on Feb 13, 2013, 11:58:41 AM
"
Basement wrote:
You can no longer target minions on your own team.

yay

hail GGG
WOW this was like an "Ask and ye shall receive" patch. Thanks a bunch GGG, you're all awesome!
[quote="Xavderion"]Adapt or die.[/quote]
[quote="NekoHanten"]You are a prisoner who has been exiled to Wraeclast. Do you think it's meant to be easy and fun?[/quote]
You guys need to think of better stuff to buy with real money I want to support the great game but I really don't see anything worth purchasing.
I'll start supporting, when GGG will change FFA loot system. The only bad thing in the game. And there is no need to take it away, just make party leader choose between FFA and some else loot system, where players wont loose their loot.
Last edited by Rexawl on Feb 13, 2013, 12:21:22 PM
Sorry Valentines Day, get out the way! The week of February 12 is now GGG Appreciation Week :)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
If summoners now can't watch minions life, I think this is one of the worst patches ever.
This target thing should be optional, not implemented as mandatory.

Anyway, thx a lot for the /dnd, this is really awesome!

But globally the patch is a big step back. Patch should be with optional minion target, not mandatory. This ruins the game for every summoner.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Feb 13, 2013, 1:19:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info