Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

0.10.1b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1b
  • You can no longer target minions on your own team.

Single greatest thing in patch. :P
GGG - Why you no?
When in /dnd, do the messages not get sent to the client at all? or are they just not displayed? Basically can it affect performance still?
Erm... I think the new animations for the duelist has a bug. As far as I can tell some skills (that can be used dual wielding or single sword) are now strictly main hand only. Regular attacks are fine, my character uses his offhand as well but Heavy strike is only done with main hand now. I don't have other skills gems in my inventory to list out a comprehensive flaw. Just thought I should put it out there....
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
I think the best way to fix this is to add a "Minions" popup window, separated by type, like GW1 had..

Could have a +/- to minimize certain groups (skellies)
Also could show the buffs on each minion on its health bar
IGN: Aesthetic_Ashley, Aesthetic_Kong
Last edited by whatkey on Feb 13, 2013, 3:20:19 PM
"
whatkey wrote:
I think the best way to fix this is to add a "Minions" popup window, separated by type, like GW1 had..

INteresting but no way with 10 zombies, 4 spectres or the like.
Better a ON/OFF mode for display health with a click. This way you can localize which minion got high or low life just passing the cursor, as always has been.

In any way, I hope they will soon fix this thing or revert to the previous spot (which was better than the actual). Actually the issue is a mess for summoners.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Feb 13, 2013, 3:37:39 PM
Cant see my totems HP anymore.

Cant see my rare-to-find-specter's HP anymore, so I lose it and have to get a new one...

And you call this good?

Hopefully this will be fixed, would have been FAR TOO MUCH to implement a little checkbox in options menu "select only own minions" or "select no minions".

I guess a actually useful minion UI is due in 2015, huh?!
"
Valmar wrote:
"
whatkey wrote:

Better a ON/OFF mode for display health with a click. This way you can localize which minion got high or low life just passing the cursor, as always has been.

In any way, I hope they will soon fix this thing or revert to the previous spot (which was better than the actual). Actually the issue is a mess for summoners.

It actually works pretty well if you can resize it and reposition it on the screen. In GW1 it was fine with up to 12 minions. And, like I said, if you can minimize categories (skellies) then it won't even be an issue. GGG should also bind it to a button for toggle on/off.

I think a great area to place it would be right under the minimap on the right side. But GGG would probably have to expand the FoV (which needs to be done anyway IMO...1080p sometimes feels like 640x480).
Last edited by whatkey on Feb 13, 2013, 4:04:46 PM
"
whatkey wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
"
whatkey wrote:

It actually works pretty well if you can resize it and reposition it on the screen. In GW1 it was fine with up to 12 minions. And, like I said, if you can minimize categories (skellies) then it won't even be an issue. GGG should also bind it to a mouse button for toggle on/off.

I think a great area to place it would be right under the minimap on the right side. But GGG would probably have to expand the FoV (which needs to be done anyway IMO...1080p sometimes feels like 640x480).

...bind it to a mouse button?! Seriously?!

I do hope we get a useful minion UI someday, but I've been waiting so long on that one...

As I see how "fast" they do stuff in this area, I'd go for some options to just check if I want to see team/own/none minions, and maybe by type skelli/zombi/specte for now, would be the most doable quick fix for them.

[edit:] Oh, and GW1 and especially GW2 suck...so...hard, and unbelievably hard when it comes to minions and pet classes! :P
Last edited by Taipion on Feb 13, 2013, 4:04:16 PM
"

...bind it to a mouse button?! Seriously?!

I do hope we get a useful minion UI someday, but I've been waiting so long on that one...

As I see how "fast" they do stuff in this area, I'd go for some options to just check if I want to see team/own/none minions, and maybe by type skelli/zombi/specte for now, would be the most doable quick fix for them.

[edit:] Oh, and GW1 and especially GW2 suck...so...hard, and unbelievably hard when it comes to minions and pet classes! :P

Oops...meant keyboard button, not mouse. That would be pretty dumb :p

GW2 does suck hard for minions.

I don't think you played MM in GW1 if you think that...but that is besides the point!
Last edited by whatkey on Feb 13, 2013, 4:13:29 PM
"
whatkey wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
"
whatkey wrote:

It actually works pretty well if you can resize it and reposition it on the screen. In GW1 it was fine with up to 12 minions. And, like I said, if you can minimize categories (skellies) then it won't even be an issue. GGG should also bind it to a button for toggle on/off.

Didnt think about the +/- to minimize either group. That would work then, absolutely.
I hope you can unsummon with rightclick in future patches too, or choose which one to remove when you create new one.
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info