0.10.1b Patch Notes

GGG will be doing a fix so you can see minions life shortly
It would be awesome if we could see the damage dealt in mobs, like when we hit them and the damage appears :D
as a summoner, i love you chris
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
"
fuqtonio wrote:
It would be awesome if we could see the damage dealt in mobs, like when we hit them and the damage appears :D

Is on the list for future features, so it will come eventually :)
Amazing fast patching and response from GGG as ever

"
wlfbck wrote:
"
fuqtonio wrote:

I just hope this becomes optional, as I personally hate playing any ARGP with floating damage numbers, or flashing "Critical" signs that cannot be turned off.
Ok so I've been dabbling a lot on the passive skill tree planner lately since act 2 seems to like booting me back to the login screen and I've realized there's something missing in the system.

it should be possible to separate skill chains by respecing middle nodes, now before you say that would be way too OP I have thought of a balance, the initial separation should not give back a skill point so for every separate skill chain you effectively have one less level.

this means that if you wanted to have 33 separate skill chains you would have to loose 32 skill points (aka 320 less stat points)

that should allow much more flexibility but not much more power in character builds.

the points spent on separating chains could be considered a point spent on Flexability (a tangible stat appearing in the middle of the Str. Dex. Int. triangle), and if someone decides they seriously nerfed their own character they would be allowed to recombine their skill chains and turn a Flexability point back into a usable skill point

Perhaps a quest could award you with Scissors of the Fates an item that allows you to separate your chains from the source once per mode you have beaten this would cap the total number of separate chains at 1 + (difficulties beaten)
lemme know what you think of flexability points
|
V
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/139285/page/12/#p1335464
I got little trouble with 1st point, as its great and all for other party members not to see minion health and not targetable. But The person controlling them might want to take a look.

I'd like to see my zombie/specter HP to know when to heal them up. In boss fights cant really do anything when the zombies die im Dead as well.
Keep up the good work!
"
digibluez wrote:
I got little trouble with 1st point, as its great and all for other party members not to see minion health and not targetable. But The person controlling them might want to take a look.

I'd like to see my zombie/specter HP to know when to heal them up. In boss fights cant really do anything when the zombies die im Dead as well.

Chris has posted this will be fixed
"
Chris wrote:
"
beerman30 wrote:

Now I cant check spectres life.

Yes, we'll try to get a fix for this in soon.
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
fuqtonio wrote:

Where might I find this list, if I may.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info