[2.1] Caustic Arrow MF Guide 340+ IIR/45+ IIQ [HC/SC Viable]

What jewels to use?
damage over time/area damage or projectle damage?
Hey LiftinBro

Is this going to be updated to 1.2 patch?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks
zzz
I will be updating it in 30 min, but I honestly can't know for sure how the new patch has affected the power of the skill. I think it will be fine, maybe even stronger, but we will have to see :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
The build has been updated!

Keep in mind that this update is a theoretical update. I haven't been able to test the build yet.

When 2.1 launches I will try it out within the first few days and report back.

If you decide to use it, it is on your own responsibility :)
What about swapping out the lightning trap and vulnerability for a Trap + Wither + Multiple Traps + Blood Magic?

Movement speed debuff + stacking increase of Chaos Damage debuff. Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing as the lightning trap + vulnerability combo you currently have, but potentially be more effective? (no idea how Wither scales).
IGN: RFIncBlood_1
"
Omgmynamesux wrote:
What about swapping out the lightning trap and vulnerability for a Trap + Wither + Multiple Traps + Blood Magic?

Movement speed debuff + stacking increase of Chaos Damage debuff. Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing as the lightning trap + vulnerability combo you currently have, but potentially be more effective? (no idea how Wither scales).

I like the idea, but since I also hold the responsibility of the guide, I am a little reluctant to suggest these new setups we haven't tried yet. If you try it out for yourself, I'd appreciate if you would report back and let me know how you found it. I can always add it to the guide :)
Last edited by allanon12 on Dec 11, 2015, 12:19:19 AM
Where is the video guide?
Yea.. I also noticed he keeps saying theres videos but no links to any of them.
Do you suggest leveling with the caustic arrow? At first it was kind of bad (even with void manipulation linked) but then I got this drop and it skyrocketed my damage.

Still, is the flame totem better? I have yet to find it..
IGN: Interloper
Last edited by Infiltrator on Dec 11, 2015, 8:10:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info