[2.1] Caustic Arrow MF Guide 340+ IIR/45+ IIQ [HC/SC Viable]

"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Where is the video guide?

There is no video guide for this one. There used to be for the previous Poison Arrow character, but I havent updated the video yet.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
mmm proj damage still increased damage to CA? i dont see proj in skill description
"
On1onman wrote:
mmm proj damage still increased damage to CA? i dont see proj in skill description

The "bow" tag is there which includes the projectile tag :)
You need to manually cast vulnerability? Isn't there a way to link it with something else that makes sense?
IGN: Interloper
So far I've gotten to lvl 55 in the new HC talisman league and its pretty great. My biggest gripe is the fact that we spend so much on frenzy charges but yet blood rage doesn't seem to work properly for this build. Unless its a bug? Basically I can have blood rage up kill packs of mobs and not only not get any frenzy charges but blood rage duration won't even refresh! Is this just me?
How can you tell what Item Level a Bow is in POE Trade? Iam now lvl 56 and am looking to get the right bow to upgrade to +2 to bow gems. Thanks
"
Drackenith wrote:
So far I've gotten to lvl 55 in the new HC talisman league and its pretty great. My biggest gripe is the fact that we spend so much on frenzy charges but yet blood rage doesn't seem to work properly for this build. Unless its a bug? Basically I can have blood rage up kill packs of mobs and not only not get any frenzy charges but blood rage duration won't even refresh! Is this just me?

Sounds like a bug to me man. Weird...
"
How can you tell what Item Level a Bow is in POE Trade? Iam now lvl 56 and am looking to get the right bow to upgrade to +2 to bow gems. Thanks

Unfortunately you can't. You will have to ask the person who you trade to link the item, then hold down alt as you inspect it to see the ilevel.
Noob question from a person who's never played PA before. What's the purpose of having the Frenzy charges in this build?
Noob question here also. I have watched the old video you have for the this build and you show your armour with 6 gems a 4 link and 2 link. The new updated guide only show "Vulnerability, Vaal Lightning Trap, Multiple Traps & Blood Magic". Do you want to run this in a 4 link only using just what the new guide show for Gems or follow the video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info