[2.1] Caustic Arrow MF Guide 340+ IIR/45+ IIQ [HC/SC Viable]

Hi Lifting.
I'd love to see your full gear setup and jewels.
Would you consider making a "my current gear"-spoiler?
@LiftingNerdBro

Im planning to run this guide in the near future, just wanna make a char for quick and efficient currency farm. My problem is that i can't find a clear answer about currency penalty on maps. So just a short question:

Is currency penalty also affecting maps
? For example if i run 70 lvl map with 90 lvl char should i see less drop of orbs or cards?
currency and card penaltys apply when you are more than two levels above the zone level, however regarding penalty the game never see's you as higher level than 68. So in a level 66 zone there is no penalty, and since maps start at level 68 there is never any penalty.

But for maps, im not sure but i think higher level maps get bonus to currency/card drops. But thats just something iv come across playing, no source for that.

sorry no link to the source info but its around on the forums somewhere.
Thx m8, so it seems like even with my 90 lvl witch im getting no penalty in dried lake and further zones. Got it.
In case you guys are wondering, then yes; this is a suitable and powerful build choice for the 1-month!

Good luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi lifting,
Any suggestion for standard?, i got my lv66 from warbands and now i am in standard, what changes do you suggest?, is there any chance for an standard update?

Thanks and great guide!.
could you point out the main difference between Serleth and your build?!

Beside you using a IIR/Culling/Flame totem? and more IIQ/ less IRR?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hi Bro!
What do u think about using Maraketh Bow with additional 6% ms?
Thanks for guide, i started as Scion recently. But i really wish if it could be more noob-friendly. For example guide suggests Flame Totem for leveling and even i am pretty new in this game i can imagine that would be one of the fastest leveling skill. The problem for me it's my first gameplay and i do not know how to get Flame Totem Gem, because i am 9 lvl now and still using Split Arrow and afaik Scion Quests does not reward Flame Totem Gem. Only think comes to my mind is wait for a lucky drop for skill gem.
Last edited by Belanir on Oct 17, 2015, 12:46:25 AM
"
Belanir wrote:
Thanks for guide, i started as Scion recently. But i really wish if it could be more noob-friendly. For example guide suggests Flame Totem for leveling and even i am pretty new in this game i can imagine that would be one of the fastest leveling skill. The problem for me it's my first gameplay and i do not know how to get Flame Totem Gem, because i am 9 lvl now and still using Split Arrow and afaik Scion Quests does not reward Flame Totem Gem. Only think comes to my mind is wait for a lucky drop for skill gem.

Make a marauder or shadow and complete the breaking eggs quest on normal, (takes at most 5 minutes). Then you can purschase flame totem from them for your scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info