[2.1] Caustic Arrow MF Guide 340+ IIR/45+ IIQ [HC/SC Viable]

cool....^_O
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Had a few questions for you on using this build:

I'm struggling to understand how to use poison arrow to max your dps when playing this build. It is likely a mechanical problem (i.e. where I'm aiming the arrows, am I trying to herd them into large groups etc). How do you deal with enemies with high speed (e.g. exiles) or proximity shields? I really struggled against some mobs in Warbands as they moved around too much to be taking damage from clouds.

Also: what flasks (aside from Divine Distillate) do you normally run?

Personally, I cast a flame totem, shoot an arrow, and curse with vulnerability. Then if mobs get close to me, I cast enduring cry and prepare to heal if need. Usually one arrow is enough to finish the pack. If not then the flame totem will finish them. You can move to the 2nd mob pack as the 1st pack is dying. For the warband mobs, I usually kite them a bite around my flame totem. Pull back if needed. Also, cast blood rage if it's dropped off since it builds frenzy charges.

So far I'm level 85 now, I only died twice I think in maps. Once to temple boss and another time to strongbox. I think a jade flask helps in harder boss, but so far haven't needed it. Some boss will hit hard and take away 50% health, but my seething flask heals me to 100% instantly. My latest feat is killing the torture chamber boss easily and fast. I mostly run level 73-74 maps but hope to add level 75 maps when I read up on the boss fights.
Last edited by Breanne on Aug 17, 2015, 11:35:34 PM
LiftingNerdBro

I've looked all over through this thread and in the video. but i couldnt find your dps or basic hero stats :(
Could you please post them im just wondering what kinda range of damage your build gets on the could. i see the Hidden potential build gets around 24k and some other builds can get much higher damage.
Hey, I´m loving this build.

I have a quick question regarding Blood Rage. Just before getting to the frenzy nodes I found this :

Will it be worth using until I get some MF boots or would it be counter productive because of Blood Rage?
@smashcreep

you would use blood dance instead of blood rage. and it would give you a ton of regen.
only reason to use blood rage is with magic find boots. hope this helps
@p4ttch

Thanks! They´re definitely useful for a careless player like me in hc.
Seeing as my character is very similar to me in real life, meaning always broke, I was wondering, if I take iron reflex, it doesnt really matter if my armor has high evasion or high armour does it?
Since I already have a 6L astral plate I was hoping I could rather use that one.
I know the colours will be a bit of a pain to get right perhaps but chromes aren't that hard to come by.
"
Chridian wrote:
Seeing as my character is very similar to me in real life, meaning always broke, I was wondering, if I take iron reflex, it doesnt really matter if my armor has high evasion or high armour does it?
Since I already have a 6L astral plate I was hoping I could rather use that one.
I know the colours will be a bit of a pain to get right perhaps but chromes aren't that hard to come by.

It is literally in the first post.

2. Evasion (both evasion and armour is fine if going Iron Reflexes)

If you want/need to, do it.
Yesterday my 4th attempt to make this build died in 4act/cruel one shotted by something I did not even understand and I don't have intention to spend more money and time on it. I was planning to create some kind of money-making character that feeds all others, but so far it only consumed currency. Too squishy.
It's impossible to find a 5L grove bow atm. People think they have no value so they just vendor them, what should I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info