0.10.1 has been deployed!

I cant see the support gem difference when I add it to a skill.

Example: Added lightning damage to freezing pulse. Normally I would see the difference in the dps for the skill.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, will check and revert.
I wanted to add my thanks to the thread - this is an amazing effort by Grinding Gear, and a fun game to play at no charge! I've been enjoying myself so much I feel guilty and will be buying some microtransaction currency to support the development of the game.

I was disappointed with Diablo 3 - Path of Exile is giving me what I wanted - nice work team.
"
Kenza wrote:
I cant see the support gem difference when I add it to a skill.

Example: Added lightning damage to freezing pulse. Normally I would see the difference in the dps for the skill.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, will check and revert.

All ok, my mistake. Great patch, thanks to Chris and Team
The skill gem artwork must've taken a really long time. It looks stunning. Great job!
Now my Duelist has more "air-time" when leap slamming. The timing seems a bit odd but I'm sure I'll get use to it.
i laughed, that other game promoting the new patch since months also working for months on it,
i mean what are they working on for so long? 3 lottery-like-crafting recieps, thats it seriously? 4 months!

and there comes GGG out of nowhere with this amazing patch, like its nothing special :D
Thanks for that!
Last edited by evLsht on Feb 13, 2013, 1:34:29 PM
Ребята, вы делаете потрясающую игру !!!! удачи вам...это суперхит!
"
MaxDevil wrote:
Ребята, вы делаете потрясающую игру !!!! удачи вам...это суперхит!

+1
thanks for this game (french men) it's fantastic
I love the new Dungeons and Dragons command. :)
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
Looks great - very excited to see content additions already.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info