Raise Spectre

With the disconnection issues lately, losing spectres on disconnect/logout is especially painful. Retaining them through logouts would be a massive QoL improvement!
hello GGG can we get some info about QoL improvement on raise spectre?
like retaining them when loging out and DC?
stats ingame?
the stupid lvl of the mobs only goes one way when going to other zones(hint:DOWNWARDS)
This is for specific spectre tho they can affect more then one. i cant say its a bug but i find it so.
If you raise a specter for a example Champion solaris guys with two hand swords are pretty neat, but as soon as they enter a area they summon animate weapon ... And lets say ur in a high density map they will keep on following the mobs coming but if not they stay at the entrance until u port out and in again. then they resummon them and stay there again. it should be on a timer? 10-15 sec animate kinda thing so they keep redoing it ... would be neat in my oppinion. lunaris has the same thing with there frost golems. or have it follow them!!
This is for specific spectre tho they can affect more then one. i cant say its a bug but i find it so.
If you raise a specter for a example Champion solaris guys with two hand swords are pretty neat, but as soon as they enter a area they summon animate weapon ... And lets say ur in a high density map they will keep on following the mobs coming but if not they stay at the entrance until u port out and in again. then they resummon them and stay there again. it should be on a timer? 10-15 sec animate kinda thing so they keep redoing it ... would be neat in my oppinion. lunaris has the same thing with there frost golems. or have it follow them!!
Please make it save the spectres we raised last, kinda like animate guardian does save the equipt you gave it.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
The QoL issues with this skill gem need to be addressed.

Spectres are such a cool an interesting mechanic. In practice they are really annoying to use. The tediousness of acquiring a set of spectres serves no purpose other than to punish the players for trying a unique build.

Spectres already downscale to the zone they are in. Why do spectres not scale up to the zone they are in? This would alleviate much of the issues in acquiring spectres, because players would not have to enter high level maps and spam desecrate (an unintended feature/bug) to get the spectre they want; they could simply enter the zone the mob is found in and raise them. If abuse is the issue here, why not limit the monster level by the players level? (In the event a lower level character would farm higher level zones with powerful spectres). This means the strength of the spectre is determined by the power of the necromancer who summoned it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Also, once in your summon table spectres should be summonable with more ease or at the very least maintainable through sessions. I don't like having to maintain a second map in templar laboratory in the event my spectres die. I dont like having to give up my map to get more spectres if I take a dump and my backup map disappears. I dont like having to run maps that my spectres can be found in if I dont want to deal with maintaining a second map.

This isnt a major change to the power of spectres. It just makes playing the game using spectres more enjoyable.

Please GGG, make this a priority. Spectre builds are meta right now, now is the time!

Anyone know monster base crit multi? Im testing Frost Sentinels, trying to figure crit build for them.
130%.
Damn... only 130%. Then its not worth building any spectre for crit, even with victario 3 power charges + increased crit strikes + increased crit dmg its still low. And I cant even tell if ice spear that Frost Sentinels use have +700% crit chance on second form and 7% crit base.
Last edited by Krz3mien on Sep 12, 2017, 12:34:20 PM
The dream isn't over!

Instead of charity, since I believe charges on monsters last forever so once you get your spectres their charges (maybe with like curses, or swap pcoc since no more snapshotting), you can try Light of Lunaris + Necro aegis (light of lunaris grants crit multi based on block), and give them lots of block maybe use bone offering. The shield also has spell crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info