Raise Spectre

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 7:56:42 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
In future, minions will have their own health portraits, and other features that let you see your minion's status easily. Other features have been requested, like un-summon options, more visual feedback, directional indicators, etc.

We will also include a way to not target your own minions when this is added, so you don't accidentally click on them.

Minions will also follow you between areas in future.
The Life and Damage were not applying to the skill at all - The skill was balanced downwards before we had changed this, when we thought they were applying. We're just seeing how it plays out with the current values, but it'll likely see an increase again soon, though we do need more player feedback on the skill before we can confirm this - Feedback based on how the current skill feels compared with Raise Zombie, as opposed to how it compares with the old version of the skill.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Dec 7, 2011, 9:05:47 PM
"
svnhddbst wrote:
and considering it's revived with half health and hits things a bit before it explodes(dealing damage = to the full health of the living version)
No, it deals damage based on it's current max life, including the reduction from the gem, not the life of the living version.
"
unsane wrote:
"
somatica wrote:
For example, there are those large red gorilla mobs in Act 2 who have some kind of buff they’re able to provide to themselves and maybe nearby monkeys (the animation looks like they’re beating their chest).

The gorilla chest-beating summons monkeys from nearby trees. This still occurs when you Spectre gorillas. I don't think any mobs in the game give buffs the way you think, other than rare monsters. And the Spectred rares don't give auras, they are regular versions of the monster.
This is correct. However, if there was a monster type that inherently had a skill to cast a buff on allies, a spectre of that type would have access to that skill and would be able to use it on you,. your party and/or your minions, at least in theory.
"
Keeshu wrote:
I hear that zombies do spell damage, and that they are not effected by passives like spell damage. I wish I could see the base damage of zombie by pressing C. Right now it only says casts per second, spell crit chance, and spell crit damage. Unless you start adding stuff to zombies of course.
Zombies do not do spell damage. They just use the default melee attack, they have no spells. They aren't affect by your passives because they don't have you passives - you do. The exceptions are the specific passives which improve your minions, which do affect zombies, just like other minions.
"
Keeshu wrote:
Might want to change it so it doesn't say spell crit chance and spell crit then. That's very decieving.
That's not talking about the zombies - if that raise zombie spell were to deal damage (it currently can't, but there's been at least one suggestion to make it do so), it would deal spell damage (because it's a spell) and would have that crit chance and crit multiplier. There is not currently a way to disable this, because the character panel sees a spell with some damage-dealing stats and thus assumes said spell can deal damage, but I'm looking into ways to fix this nicely for spells which never do damage.

"
Keeshu wrote:
The default melee attack, is it based of your own basic melee attack? I assume not, but I figured I'd ask to just make sure.
No, the zombies have their own stats and are not affected by yours.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
BioStormX wrote:
I don't see anyone saying anything about this and maybe I'm dumb but

In the description for the raise spectre it lists a bunch of nerfs for minions..

It doesn't specify this is only for Spectres though, it just says "Minions"

So does that mean by equipping raise spectre ALL my minions will get a serious nerfing? If not the text should really be switched to "Spectres" instead of minions. If so... no thank you to this skill!
No. Stats on a skill only ever affect that skill. There are stats that scale life/damage/etc for all minions, and this skill has some of them (as do other skills) the reason they say "minions" is because that stat will affect any minion skill that has the stat (and there are other minion skills with those stats).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info