[2.0.x] Iron Will Incinerate Totems 1200+ Strength, 16k+ tooltip, 8k+ life (updated 11/13/2015)

Pardon me but isn't Incinerate only fire 1 projectile? How can you fire 3 projectiles in your vid without using LMP? And I don't see LMP in your guilde. Please explain it, I'm a bit confused here.
"
Pardon me but isn't Incinerate only fire 1 projectile? How can you fire 3 projectiles in your vid without using LMP? And I don't see LMP in your guilde. Please explain it, I'm a bit confused here.

Read the entire guide, my friend :)

We use the Rain of Splinters Unique Jewel which adds two extra projectiles.
Have half the damage I need now, just need to upgrade gems 20% lv20

My clear mind jewel is 60% spell dmg and rain of splinters has 30% reduced totem damage

My resistances and health aren't the best, but I am working on it. I'm just happy that my res is all at least 50% in merciless.

GEAR
Spoiler
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 2, 2015, 8:19:11 AM
"
Fenrils wrote:
"

Read the entire guide, my friend :)

We use the Rain of Splinters Unique Jewel which adds two extra projectiles.

Wow, I missed that line, my bad!

To the guy above: Maybe because your Inci gem only lvl 14? You can check Inci's flat damage per level here, lvl 20 Inci gain you a lot of dps.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incinerate
"
Sn1p3r wrote:

Mind posting your gear/tree?

Click on my profile
Last edited by adrinatoren on Sep 2, 2015, 10:42:17 AM
what tooltip dps do you recommend having before trying atziri on tempest?

Sweet build btw

thank you
"
what tooltip dps do you recommend having before trying atziri on tempest?

Depends on how comfortable you are with Atziri. I did my testing for her in standard with 10k tooltip and 6.5k life. If you are new to atziri you probably want to aim for 13-14k tooltip at least.

Hnnnngh
"
Hookt wrote:

Hnnnngh

I hate you and everything you stand for.

Sooooooo

Thoughts on selling it?
Love the build Fenrils! Thanks for posting.

Strangely enough I found this while searching for how to make an incin totem witch build tankier...had 3 tempest deaths to something a hybrid life-ES witch just cant seem to find a good way to mitigate in this patch - big phys hits. a big EHP pool doesnt mean much when you struggle to mitigate even with endurance charges...mitigation is something this build does easily.

have you tried similar with a traditional caster this patch?

either way digging the manly caster vibe...definitely a big shift in needed gears tho!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info