Lightning Warp

does GGG have any intention to fix this lightning warp lockstep issue?
"
Karz wrote:
Bugged spell at the moment, sometimes jerky and doesn't play the spell animation one out of two

still bugged as of 23/9
curious why this STILL hasnt been fixed while i dont believe we are the only ppl noticing this
Last edited by Babalao on Sep 23, 2015, 7:16:00 PM
The reason it's not fixed yet is because it's hard to fix. Simple as that.
Programming an entirely new synch system is, suprisingly, a tricky thing.
RIP lightning warp. CB-2.0. You served us well.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Sep 27, 2015, 11:11:41 PM
well.. is it me or.. has it been fixed? first time im having no problems anymore
Please improve the average damage of this skill.
Shock Nova got this treatment, I wish warp would too.

Players that dare to use it for more than a way to hop ledges are being punished.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
using skill quickly, the animation does not happen just lag across the screen,
more info, I have LW linked with less duration, curse on hit, flammability and warlords mark, now if I cast LW quickly one after another the animation does not happen. and it will also take longer for me to LW into packs, I can no longer use it I have died at least 5 times from it today so now my build doesn't work if I cant curse
any feed back on issue I posted couple days ago? would really like to make this skill work
I confirm that there is something bugged (or strange...) with this skill (or maybe i do not understend its mechanics).

When I cast two times consecutivelyt LW, I can get some sort of desync, and sometimes only one animation is played.

Another point: i use this skill to avoid being surrounded in strongboxes. The strategy: put myself near the strongbox, lighting warp away, and AFTER I hear the sound of the LW, click the SB. The strongbox open, and after a few moments i got teleported away in a safe place. Basically I'm opening the strongbox during the 'duration' effect.

It usually works, but sometimes it does not teleports, even if i hear the sound of the LW. It is very annoying because in such case the risk to loose 10%XP is high.

How LW behaves if I'm stunned during the LW duration time? Is the LW aborted in such case?

PS: I use lockstep mode.
Roma timezone (Italy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info