Are you finding Divination cards useful or fun?

I was pretty stoked when a Brittle Emperor dropped from Voll during one of my runs. That said, I doubt I'll ever see it again in the wild.
"
Psyonix wrote:
I was pretty stoked when a Brittle Emperor dropped from Voll during one of my runs. That said, I doubt I'll ever see it again in the wild.

Sell it.
Changes nothing!
I completed 2 sets after like 100 hours in wb, including the Scholar.
Near the end I had 25 sets started and it was just taking too much room so I left them in my guild stash. Someone got them.

I don't really have a problem with the concept but the issue is, they sit incomplete for a long time and then piss me off. It's like a constant reminder of incompleteness without being able to fix that unless one wants to trade/farm but didn't find any worth doing that for. I think I've used the wisdom scroll card 3 times since then. That's about it.
"
Zvim wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

Sell it.

Oh I did. Got a few exalts for it.
Divination cards are bullshit and low way to force us to buy more stash tabs..
EVERY TIME I DROP A CARD, I HOPE ITS THE SAME ONE, HERE I AM AFTER 50 CARD DROPS, ALL DIFFERENT, MY STASH IS OVERFLOWING, CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE 1 SET, WATAFAK.

Sorry for caps.

Divi cards?

So far only one or two particular cards have been of any use to me.

Tabula and chisel ...

Apart from those, not really anything else. I've cashed in quite a lot of others, all were fairly useless trades.

Do like the Idea, the Designs. But it does not really bother my Gamplay, do just stash them as everything else but did nevr search for them.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I would love for once if the 5x currency card would quit giving me armor scrapes, orb of augmentation, transmutation orbs... or the worst... wisdom scrolls. Talking about being trolled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info