Are you finding Divination cards useful or fun?

I am wondering about the experiences the players having with Divination cards. I've only turned in a set or two, and nothing of consequence.

I like the idea. They sure seem rare, though not as rare as Chaos orbs. But then again, we generally need so many Divination cards...

So far, I like them. I think they add.

I'd be curious to read other opinions or hear anecdotes of successes or failures with them.
After 3 days (15 hours) at Western Forest merc grinding for Ice Storm staff with lvl 63, i got 14 Crow card, 4 Hermit and 0 Incantation. So im wondering about others drop too...
They seem too few and far between to be having much of an effect on my gameplay. We'll see as time goes by and I accumulate more. So far, kinda meh.
- here's my sig
There's a shortlist of cards that make trading a heck of a lot easier; I like making builds with curse-on-hit gloves, and The Inventor has made gathering large numbers of vaal orbs really easy. I got my CoH gloves rather early this league thanks to this.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I've been finding the Scholar divination card to be quite handy with the sheer amount of wisdom scrolls I go through, the life armour one seems rather unhelpful for me due to the RNG on it. But other than that I haven't really gotten enough of them to turn in full sets yet though I haven't exactly been farming them at all (with the exception of the Scholar.)
USEFUL? - WOULD BE IF I EVER DROPPED ONE
FUN? - WOULD BE IF I EVER DROPPED ONE

/thread/
IGN: Mperor
Both.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'm disappointed in the creativity of the Highgate supporters in general. I mean seems some people can't come up with something more original/fun than currency? Ok the 5 random currency is ok, but 1 chaos/3 chaos/5 chaos/10 chaos/1 gcp/20 fusing/5 regal/1 exalt/3 exalt/10 vaal orb/10 regret, really?? You pay 1100 dollars to design a card to farm for some orbs ? The Carrion crow sounds useful for leveling but in reality it's pure crap, too much luck involved to actually get something worth using.
Last edited by leto2626 on Aug 1, 2015, 2:24:49 PM
I like the idea as well and the art work is amazing that adds a lot to the PoE universe. I don't think this should be their final iteration though. They need to make a few changes that will achieve an effect similar to having them be BoA with increased drop rates so they could then have real impact.
Peeps underestimate Carrion Crow. You set the ilvl by your character... so the base you get can be ilvl 100 if you have one. It's a card for crafters, not for regular play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info